method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
This stuff is great. Works super well. I'm not a fan if the scent though. I love the cucumber dish soap, but this scent doesn't smell anything like it and it actually makes me a little nauseous. I'm not sensitive to smells so I still used it up but it's not the best scent.
Christian A.
Christian A.
Valdosta, GA
I love how this spray smells...not harsh like most cleaners. And it works wonders! Definitely more natural ingredients you can tell just from the smell! I doesn't damage gentle surfaces or even stain your clothes.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This guys cleans it all: faucets, countertops, tables. All while leaving a wonderful scent behind. Love Method!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I just switched to this product and I am so glad I did!! It smells great and does a much better job than the other leading brands Id been using! As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with.
Maddison P.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
Very fresh, clean, scent. It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely. The best thing about this is the smell!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
Smells amazing, who doesn't want to clean and have their house smelling goo?
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been using Method products for the last couple of years. Their products are amazing! I absolutely love the Honeycrisp Apple scent!
Ainsley G.
Ainsley G.
Not only do I love method products, and feel comfortable using them around my pets and family. But their customer service is top notch. I tweeted when my cat broke the top off and they sent a new one write out! And on top of that after emailing back and forth with a brand rep, they surprised me with a box of free method products! Also this smells like 1000% cucumber, so if you hate cucumber in the slightest this scent is not for you!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Amarillo, TX
This color, this smell seriously make me SO happy! It works wonders on my granite, on my plastics and even on my finished woods!! Go get you this products works so well
Zsofia S.
Zsofia S.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product it cleans good and have a really fresh, clean sent. Method is my favorite cleaning brand since I found it I didn't but anything else and it has all natural ingedients.
Jayne T.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?