method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Mariann T.
Underhill, VT
OMG who doesn't love Cucumber especially in the summer! I love using this spray to clean my kitchen! It smells great and is nontoxic!
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
This specific one I didn't try and find yet, but,ethos products are amazing, I can live without them anymore, I recomend for sure
Kike T.
I picked this up at Walmart and was surprised at how well it worked. I'll definitely be trying other products in the future.
Briana M.
Morenci, AZ
Love this! As a mom it's so nice to find a everyday product that cleans good but doesn't have harsh fumes. I love the smell!
Dana L.
Nashville, NC
Love Method products. I hate having a sterile smell in my home. These products offer an alternative to the "sterile" clean
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
This stuff is amazing! It cleans tough messes and smells wonderful. I feel good about using this product in my household.
Patti L.
I love the method beand product line they are so much better for my family and the environment plus they smell so good
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
Very fresh, clean, scent. It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely. The best thing about this is the smell!
Christina B.
Bolivar , OH
All natural, safe for kids and pets! I use this to clean everything. A fresh light cucumber scent. Cleans very well.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I love the method multipurpose cleaners! They work better than a lot of the pricer ones! And they smell wonderful!
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?