method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Zsofia S.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product it cleans good and have a really fresh, clean sent. Method is my favorite cleaning brand since I found it I didn't but anything else and it has all natural ingedients.
Ruby M.
Austin, TX
These cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too! iv never used this scent but defiantly wouldn't hurt to try.
Virginia G.
Zeeland , MI
Love this product not only is it safe to use around pet and kids but smells great and dose it job definitely will buy it again and the price is great
Farah J.
This smells great! I live in a small place so I can't use harsh cleaners. I use it in my bathroom and kitchen. It was from target and inexpensive.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I like it for a quick clean up I don't feel it disinfects but I like the smell of it and like I said for fast wipe down I buy mine from target
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Mi limpiador de superficies favoritos larga que tiene una dama muy rica muy fresca y a limpiar los cristales no queda paño súper recomendado
Jennifer U.
Dumfries , VA
I use this on my daughter high chair because I like its non toxic. It is also able to handle her messes. I like the light cucumber scent.
Samantha T.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been using Method products for the last couple of years. Their products are amazing! I absolutely love the Honeycrisp Apple scent!
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
I love this product so much I got this at target it's not it's really good and is like a multipurpose cleaner it works good it's amazing
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best cleaner ever. it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands. I love it.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?