method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vanessa G.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.

#99 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cuc...4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works wonders on my granite, on my plastics and even on my finished woods!!" in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
  • "I love all of method home products, This cucumber scent cleaner is great in leaving your kitchen smelling fresh with out having to worry about harmful chemicals on your counters. " in 1 review
Zsofia S.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product it cleans good and have a really fresh, clean sent. Method is my favorite cleaning brand since I found it I didn't but anything else and it has all natural ingedients.
Ruby M.
Austin, TX
These cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too! iv never used this scent but defiantly wouldn't hurt to try.
Virginia G.
Zeeland , MI
Love this product not only is it safe to use around pet and kids but smells great and dose it job definitely will buy it again and the price is great
Farah J.
This smells great! I live in a small place so I can't use harsh cleaners. I use it in my bathroom and kitchen. It was from target and inexpensive.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I like it for a quick clean up I don't feel it disinfects but I like the smell of it and like I said for fast wipe down I buy mine from target
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Mi limpiador de superficies favoritos larga que tiene una dama muy rica muy fresca y a limpiar los cristales no queda paño súper recomendado
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
I love this product so much I got this at target it's not it's really good and is like a multipurpose cleaner it works good it's amazing
Jennifer U.
Dumfries , VA
I use this on my daughter high chair because I like its non toxic. It is also able to handle her messes. I like the light cucumber scent.
Samantha T.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been using Method products for the last couple of years. Their products are amazing! I absolutely love the Honeycrisp Apple scent!
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best cleaner ever. it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands. I love it.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?