method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wilmore, KY
I occasionally will have a slight reaction to cleaners- but not since using these.
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg , WV
I absolutely love methods multipurpose cleaner. It does a really good job cleaning and is high quality and safe to use! I would highly recommend. I like this scent but I like the grapefruit better. I purchase method from target.
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love Method brand products. The multi surface has a very light clean cucumber scent that smells very nice. Love that the brand's products are free of toxic chemicals. I would absolutely recommend
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Littleton, CO
I really love method cleaners and this one is no exception. They clean really well even sticky spills are cleaned easily without scrubbing. The smell is amazing without being too strong and I love their environmentally friendly packaging and ingredients.
Zoranyi C.
Zoranyi C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Great products! Amazing for your hand and the essence ohh excellent . You need that
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I like it for a quick clean up I don't feel it disinfects but I like the smell of it and like I said for fast wipe down I buy mine from target
jes J.
jes J.
This product makes me want to clean my house! Just so I can smell the cucumber scent that it leaves behind
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Love how this product works and smells! Great quality and great pricing as well
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This spray works amazing at seven affective natural no harsh chemicals nice sent has a lot of good benefits to it as far as cleaning I would def recommend them to others and I get it at Walmart.
Joline S.
Joline S.
Gibraltar, MI
Love Method Products! They need to sell it at more retailers stores! Usually only find it at Target!
Jayne T.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?