method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Zsofia S.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product it cleans good and have a really fresh, clean sent. Method is my favorite cleaning brand since I found it I didn't but anything else and it has all natural ingedients.
Mariann T.
Underhill, VT
OMG who doesn't love Cucumber especially in the summer! I love using this spray to clean my kitchen! It smells great and is nontoxic!
Briana M.
Morenci, AZ
Love this! As a mom it's so nice to find a everyday product that cleans good but doesn't have harsh fumes. I love the smell!
Kike T.
I picked this up at Walmart and was surprised at how well it worked. I'll definitely be trying other products in the future.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
Very fresh, clean, scent. It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely. The best thing about this is the smell!
Samantha T.
Vero Beach, FL
I have been using Method products for the last couple of years. Their products are amazing! I absolutely love the Honeycrisp Apple scent!
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best cleaner ever. it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands. I love it.
Stephanie M.
This guys cleans it all: faucets, countertops, tables. All while leaving a wonderful scent behind. Love Method!
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
Method is the only cleaning products we use here!!! We love the smells and how easy they are to use!!!!
Dana L.
Nashville, NC
Love Method products. I hate having a sterile smell in my home. These products offer an alternative to the "sterile" clean
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?