method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
I love this product so much I got this at target it's not it's really good and is like a multipurpose cleaner it works good it's amazing
Claudia janet V.
Claudia janet V.
Bozeman, MT
Mi limpiador de superficies favoritos larga que tiene una dama muy rica muy fresca y a limpiar los cristales no queda paño súper recomendado
Jennifer U.
Jennifer U.
Dumfries, VA
I use this on my daughter high chair because I like its non toxic. It is also able to handle her messes. I like the light cucumber scent.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
I love Method cleaning products! This Multi-Surfave cleaner smells great and gets the job done.
Kike T.
Kike T.
I picked this up at Walmart and was surprised at how well it worked. I'll definitely be trying other products in the future.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
This is really great! I bough the bamboo scent before and it cleaned great ( the smell was pretty strong though)
Debi H.
Debi H.
Love the fresh clean smell, all natural does a great job cleaning big messes
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Littleton, CO
I really love method cleaners and this one is no exception. They clean really well even sticky spills are cleaned easily without scrubbing. The smell is amazing without being too strong and I love their environmentally friendly packaging and ingredients.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is a really good product it cleans really good has a nice smell and doesn't have harsh chemicals
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love Method brand products. The multi surface has a very light clean cucumber scent that smells very nice. Love that the brand's products are free of toxic chemicals. I would absolutely recommend
Jayne T.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?