method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Annette T.
Rudolph, OH
Recently discovered Method and I went out and bought a bottle of this to try it. I adore it! It smells fresh, it actually cleans well, and there's no nasty chemical smell. In fact I loved it so much I went out and bought more Method items - great products that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone!
Ainsley G.
Not only do I love method products, and feel comfortable using them around my pets and family. But their customer service is top notch. I tweeted when my cat broke the top off and they sent a new one write out! And on top of that after emailing back and forth with a brand rep, they surprised me with a box of free method products! Also this smells like 1000% cucumber, so if you hate cucumber in the slightest this scent is not for you!
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is gentle on my countertops (and all other surfaces in my home!) and smells great. It's a good all-purpose cleaner that seems to really cut any dirt or dust that may have accumulated. I even use it on my electronics!
Jessica H.
I just switched to this product and I am so glad I did!! It smells great and does a much better job than the other leading brands Id been using! As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with.
Ashley G.
I use this product all over the surfaces of my house and I am constantly satisfied with how well it cleans. It also has a wonderful clean scent that is very natural. I always repurchase when I am out!
Jessica S.
Denver, CO
I love all of method home products, This cucumber scent cleaner is great in leaving your kitchen smelling fresh with out having to worry about harmful chemicals on your counters.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of my favorite cleaners to use for my toilets, bathtubs etc. It has a nice smell and cleans very well. I noticed that clorox wipes leave streaks on the porcelain but this does not.
Ruby M.
Austin, Texas
These cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too! iv never used this scent but defiantly wouldn't hurt to try.
Jessica  Z.
Fresno, CA
Amy G.
Amarillo, TX
This color, this smell seriously make me SO happy! It works wonders on my granite, on my plastics and even on my finished woods!! Go get you this products works so well
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?