method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Zeeland, MI
Love this product not only is it safe to use around pet and kids but smells great and dose it job definitely will buy it again and the price is great
Farah J.
Farah J.
This smells great! I live in a small place so I can't use harsh cleaners. I use it in my bathroom and kitchen. It was from target and inexpensive.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
This specific one I didn't try and find yet, but,ethos products are amazing, I can live without them anymore, I recomend for sure
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I love the method multipurpose cleaners! They work better than a lot of the pricer ones! And they smell wonderful!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Lincoln, NE
This product works wonders in my kitchen! It leaves my kitchen smelling great! And it was cheap!!
HeatherandBrian P.
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA
We use all their products in our home, this ones scent is my favorite!! Love it
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
This is by far my favorite cleaning product ever. Method has created an all purpose cleaner which can be used on kitchen counters, glass, porcelain sinks, and wood tables. This product is non-toxic and safe around animals and also has a very refreshing cucumber melon scent without having the chemical smell like so many other products do. I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing to clean any area in their home as it really cleans very well and smells fabulous too. Oh and the pricing is AMAZING as all of the Method products are priced so reasonably! Definitely a product worth every penny!!!
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I love how fresh this smells and how great is cleans!!!! Method is one of my favorite brands for cleaning products and soaps. Nothing better than a multi purpose cleaner that cleans well and that doesn't leave streaks on glass.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Mega Parent Expert
I started using these after having my son because I wanted to go away from toxic chemicals. It is more pricey than the competitors but the quality and the amount is great. The scent is wonderful and it is easy to use and doesn't leave a residue and cleans effectively.
Annette T.
Annette T.
Rudolph, OH
Recently discovered Method and I went out and bought a bottle of this to try it. I adore it! It smells fresh, it actually cleans well, and there's no nasty chemical smell. In fact I loved it so much I went out and bought more Method items - great products that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone!
Jayne T.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?