method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "It works wonders on my granite, on my plastics and even on my finished woods!!" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Jodi C.
Surprise, AZ
Great product this is one of my go-to cleaners I use it a lot when I was cleaning homes No harsh chemicals and smells amazing love the way it makes your I love the way it makes your house smell after cleaning highly recommend this product and it's affordable
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love a good cleaning spray that will work on multiple surfaces and be gentle enough to use for the whole time cleaning ! The spray smelled super great and the sprayer made cleaning super easy ! It was purchased at target and I would purchase it again !
Alexandra L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this spray. I feel like it does clean good and it gives off a nice scent. The packaging is also super cute. Not like traditional cleaning brands. Only downfall is I feel like it doesn't get that deep down/bleach clean that I want.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is gentle on my countertops (and all other surfaces in my home!) and smells great. It's a good all-purpose cleaner that seems to really cut any dirt or dust that may have accumulated. I even use it on my electronics!
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this.. I get it from target .. the price is awesome for the quality.. it helps because it's chemical free and I have two toddlers at home one who puts everything in his mouth.. this is great I highly recommend it
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love that method doesn't use harsh chemicals for cleaning. I feel good about using it around my child. The cucumber smell is fantastic! I use this all over the house. I bought it at Target. I would recommend.
Kristen D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that these smell fruity! The fruity smell is way better than that nasty chemical smell some cleaners have. I thought that it wasn't going to be a good cleaner, but I was wrong. It works great!
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Love Method brand products. The multi surface has a very light clean cucumber scent that smells very nice. Love that the brand's products are free of toxic chemicals. I would absolutely recommend
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This spray works amazing at seven affective natural no harsh chemicals nice sent has a lot of good benefits to it as far as cleaning I would def recommend them to others and I get it at Walmart.
Stephanie P.
Littleton, CO
I really love method cleaners and this one is no exception. They clean really well even sticky spills are cleaned easily without scrubbing. The smell is amazing without being too strong and I love their environmentally friendly packaging and ingredients.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?