method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Hilary B.
This is by far my favorite cleaning product ever. Method has created an all purpose cleaner which can be used on kitchen counters, glass, porcelain sinks, and wood tables. This product is non-toxic and safe around animals and also has a very refreshing cucumber melon scent without having the chemical smell like so many other products do. I would highly recommend this product to anyone needing to clean any area in their home as it really cleans very well and smells fabulous too. Oh and the pricing is AMAZING as all of the Method products are priced so reasonably! Definitely a product worth every penny!!!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love how fresh this smells and how great is cleans!!!! Method is one of my favorite brands for cleaning products and soaps. Nothing better than a multi purpose cleaner that cleans well and that doesn't leave streaks on glass.
Alyse S.
Kimball, MN
Method brand is the only all purpose cleaner that I use in our house. I love to try new scents but keep finding myself going back to the classic cucumber. It is super effective and cleans really well. I would highly recommend to anyone - love this stuff!
Kimberly B.
This stuff is great. Works super well. I'm not a fan if the scent though. I love the cucumber dish soap, but this scent doesn't smell anything like it and it actually makes me a little nauseous. I'm not sensitive to smells so I still used it up but it's not the best scent.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I started using these after having my son because I wanted to go away from toxic chemicals. It is more pricey than the competitors but the quality and the amount is great. The scent is wonderful and it is easy to use and doesn't leave a residue and cleans effectively.
Desiree L.
Yes!!!!! Something different, cucumber. I absolutely love the scent I find myself cleaning even if I don't have to! It's very effective and picked it up at my local Home Depot! It's a staple in my house now.
Christian A.
Mims , FL
I love how this spray smells...not harsh like most cleaners. And it works wonders! Definitely more natural ingredients you can tell just from the smell! I doesn't damage gentle surfaces or even stain your clothes.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I've just began to switch over to more natrual products and method multi surface cleaner is my favorite so far. I just love it. It smells great and cleans so well. And I don't have to worry about toxic chemicals and my kids.
Ainsley G.
Not only do I love method products, and feel comfortable using them around my pets and family. But their customer service is top notch. I tweeted when my cat broke the top off and they sent a new one write out! And on top of that after emailing back and forth with a brand rep, they surprised me with a box of free method products! Also this smells like 1000% cucumber, so if you hate cucumber in the slightest this scent is not for you!
Maria F.
When I walked into my friend's house and everything in the kitchen smelled like soap and cucumbers I honestly was confused on how often she supposedly cleaned the kitchen. Turns out she didn't over apply the product and just got rid of counter top grime with a decent scrub. I tried it out and ever since I can always find it in my kitchen cupboard for most used cleaning supplies. ESSENTIAL
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?