method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Madeline M.method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber uploaded by Vane G.

method Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Spray Cucumber

If Your Mission Is To Put The Hurt On Dirt, Then This Is Your New Partner Against Grime. It Packs A Powerful Cleaning Punch With Natural, Biodegradable Ingredients And A Non-Toxic Disposition. Never Tested On Animals Safe For You, Safe For The Planet Cuts Grease And Grime Made In Usa see more...

• How is the smell? How does it clean? 6 Answers
  • Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers??? 4 Answers
  • How is the smell on this? Very strong? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "As a matter of fact I haven't found any Method cleaning product that I wasn't absolutely in love with." in 2 reviews
  • "it smells great, doesn't damage gentle surfaces, and doesn't hurt my super sensitive hands." in 2 reviews
  • "It works great when cleaning and I don't have to smell a horrible smell what better than smelling cucumbers when cleaning.i feel safe to use around my kids since theirs no harsh smells" in 1 review
  • "It gets rid of basic kitchen ick, and cleans nicely." in 1 review
  • "these cleaning products are just great they really work and they smell really great too!" in 1 review
Maria F.
When I walked into my friend's house and everything in the kitchen smelled like soap and cucumbers I honestly was confused on how often she supposedly cleaned the kitchen. Turns out she didn't over apply the product and just got rid of counter top grime with a decent scrub. I tried it out and ever since I can always find it in my kitchen cupboard for most used cleaning supplies. ESSENTIAL
Jodi C.
Surprise, AZ
Great product this is one of my go-to cleaners I use it a lot when I was cleaning homes No harsh chemicals and smells amazing love the way it makes your I love the way it makes your house smell after cleaning highly recommend this product and it's affordable
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love a good cleaning spray that will work on multiple surfaces and be gentle enough to use for the whole time cleaning ! The spray smelled super great and the sprayer made cleaning super easy ! It was purchased at target and I would purchase it again !
Alexandra L.
I really enjoy this spray. I feel like it does clean good and it gives off a nice scent. The packaging is also super cute. Not like traditional cleaning brands. Only downfall is I feel like it doesn't get that deep down/bleach clean that I want.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
I love this.. I get it from target .. the price is awesome for the quality.. it helps because it's chemical free and I have two toddlers at home one who puts everything in his mouth.. this is great I highly recommend it
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
I love that method doesn't use harsh chemicals for cleaning. I feel good about using it around my child. The cucumber smell is fantastic! I use this all over the house. I bought it at Target. I would recommend.
Desiree L.
Yes!!!!! Something different, cucumber. I absolutely love the scent I find myself cleaning even if I don't have to! It's very effective and picked it up at my local Home Depot! It's a staple in my house now.
Kristen D.
I love that these smell fruity! The fruity smell is way better than that nasty chemical smell some cleaners have. I thought that it wasn't going to be a good cleaner, but I was wrong. It works great!
Xena P.
Gets the job done with clear chemicals not to harmful and wonderful scent I love method products for any cleaning needing to be done but at target and get your house cleaned ūüėäūüėä
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Method is always cheap and doesn't test on animals so when I'm at target I'll always pick up a few bottles of this, plus there is a nice variety of scents so I can mix it up!
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
What's your favorite smell?!
Krista D.
How is the smell? How does it clean?
Jessica D.
Is this REALLY all natural? Does it really smell like cucumbers???
Melissa A.
How is the smell on this? Very strong?
Rochelle W.
nora springs, IA
Does this have coconut oil In it ?