method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Justina K.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by sam W.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Raquel G.

BY METHOD #2 in Glass Cleaner

streaks? no, thanks. shine? yes, please.

if you’re under the impression that in order to attain a gleaming, streak-free shine on your glass surfaces ammonia has to be involved, you’re in for a real treat. there’s a green, clean alternative. our plant-based powergreen® technology eliminates dirt, dust and pesky handprints—with no streaks or chemical stank. as we’re fond of saying, there’s a time and place for streaking. it just shouldn’t involve your glass.

• Does this product leave streaks at all?5 Answers
  • Does it actually clean well, or does it leave streaks eve...1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 2 Answers
method mint glass cleaner
  • "It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches)." in 5 reviews
Raechal M.
Independence, KS
This product cleans every surface and has a great scent! I love method products because they are environmentally friendly and clean great. I would recommend as an all-in-1 product, you're able to buy this and not 20 + bottles of cleaner sitting under the kitchen sink.
Janelle T.
Maryville, TN
I love this product! I prefer to use this over windex. I find the smell of windex to be harsh and the smell of peppermint is great in this product! I would recommend this is you are looking for a more natural product to use!
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA
I love anything METHOD - including this one! I don't use much, and feel it's not any more expensive then the toxic brands. I get mine at target or Walmart whichever is on sale
Kelly M.
Love Method products and this one has a great smell too! I use this all around the house and feel better knowing it isn't toxic, especially with pets in the house. At my local Target it costs $2.99 which I think is a fair price.
Stephanie M.
Got to admit, I was hesitant to try this. I have been another blue window cleaner type gal for years. Finally tired of the smell, I thought this would be a great alternative; and I was right! Smells minty fresh and works like a champ!
Yekta M.
This stuff is awesome! My family loves the scent, and how streak free our glass surfaces have become! A little goes a really long way, but the smell lingers forever! Yum!
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
The Method line is really great! I love how open they are about their products on their website, and what really got me interested was the more natural ingredients. It works very well, and it is a truly amazing product!
Jessica C.
Love the brand method! All there products work great and smell nice. I also love that there are no harsh chemicals! I feel that method is very well priced as well!
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
I've seen the method products in stores and I've been wanting to try them, but they never go on sale at a price that I'm willing to pay to just try a product out. They look very intriguing and I would love to try them someday.
Melissa H.
I pretty much only use Method cleaning products. This class cleaner works great, is toxin free and has a nice minty scent. If the mint scent isn't your thing, they do make glass cleaner in at least one more scent.
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Christine A.
I love the Method brand cleaners but never have good luck with glass cleaners. How does this one compare to other brands? Does it leave streaks? How is the scent? Thanks!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Is any of Method tested on Animals?