method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Justina K.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by sam W.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Raquel G.

BY METHOD #2 in Glass Cleaner

streaks? no, thanks. shine? yes, please.

if you’re under the impression that in order to attain a gleaming, streak-free shine on your glass surfaces ammonia has to be involved, you’re in for a real treat. there’s a green, clean alternative. our plant-based powergreen® technology eliminates dirt, dust and pesky handprints—with no streaks or chemical stank. as we’re fond of saying, there’s a time and place for streaking. it just shouldn’t involve your glass.

• Does this product leave streaks at all?5 Answers
  • Does it actually clean well, or does it leave streaks eve...1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 2 Answers
method mint glass cleaner
  • "It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches)." in 5 reviews
Heather S.
I have fallen in love with all the Method brand cleaning products. This glass cleaner smells great and doesn't leave streaks. I feel comfortable letting my kids help me clean with it too. I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This smells pretty good and does the job that it's meant to do. It makes my mirrors shiny and clean. It's natural also so it doesn't have chemicals like other leading companies have. I definitely will be buying it again.
Samantha A.
Arlington, OR
The method house cleaners are amazing! They clean really good but thats not all they do. They also smell really good! I don't know about all of you but I hate cleaning and having to take a break because I can't breath due to all of the fumes. With Method I was able to get all the cleaning done in no time!
Jessica S.
Denver, CO
I love method and all their products! this has got to be on of the best cleaners that I have bought. It is reasonably priced, has a great fresh minty smell, and it is so versatile that I can go from my kitchen to my bathroom and get the whole house clean with one product. By far my favorite scent from Method!
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love that method cleaners are safe and natural. I use the glass cleaner all the time. With this cleaner it takes a little extra care to be sure your windows and glass surfaces are streak free. Other than that it is a great cleaner, I love that the scent isn't over powering and chemical smelling
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
It's nice that it doesn't have all the chemicals and harsh smell, but it leaves a ton of streaks. It says it leaves glass streak free but honestly I'm better off not using it at all. It does work as a nice countertop cleaner though.
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really wanted to love this stuff and switch to a safer more ecofriendly cleaner. It smells great but it is so streaky and even when using a microfiber cloth, it was still streaky. It leaves a gross residue.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I love the smell of this cleaner , it is great on surfaces and mirrors , it picks up grime and finger prints with just a couple sprays . It leaves behind a fresh clean scent that makes everyone's nose happy.
Alicia D.
Hampton, IA
A while back I came to realize that while I love to clean, my family hated the fumes. I love this brand and especially this product. There is nothing that smells as clean as this Mint scent, and I don't have to worry that I am suffocating the family while providing a clean home.
Jessica B.
Fpo, AP
I love using this! There isn't a harsh chemical scent and it gets the job done well.
The smell isn't overpowering and doesn't linger for too long, which I can appreciate.
I recommend this product!
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Christine A.
I love the Method brand cleaners but never have good luck with glass cleaners. How does this one compare to other brands? Does it leave streaks? How is the scent? Thanks!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Is any of Method tested on Animals?