method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Justina K.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by sam W.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Raquel G.

BY METHOD #2 in Glass Cleaner

streaks? no, thanks. shine? yes, please.

if you’re under the impression that in order to attain a gleaming, streak-free shine on your glass surfaces ammonia has to be involved, you’re in for a real treat. there’s a green, clean alternative. our plant-based powergreen® technology eliminates dirt, dust and pesky handprints—with no streaks or chemical stank. as we’re fond of saying, there’s a time and place for streaking. it just shouldn’t involve your glass.

• Does this product leave streaks at all?5 Answers
  • Does it actually clean well, or does it leave streaks eve...1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 2 Answers
method mint glass cleaner
  • "It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches)." in 5 reviews
Jessica H.
Opelika, AL
We got this product for my office building because one of the women in our department is pregnant and one is very against traditional cleaners.
The windows that I used this to clean were all left streaky, and other surfaces did not appear cleaner at all. The minty smell is also so overwhelming that I had to stop multiple times to let the smell dissipate.

I would not recommend this cleaner.
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I love method cleaning products. The best thing about method is that all the scents are great. It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches). That being said, I gave this product a B because I've used other glass cleaners that work better.
Manda C.
I was surprised how strong the mint scent was...I loooove mint and was excited to have a less irritating cleaning product. But using this made me cough a lot :( I don't know if it was the mint or another ingredient. I'll probably try to find another scent and see.
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
When I first bought this product I thought it wouldn't work as well as scrubbing bubbles or Clorox however I was wrong. This product smells so much better, its safe around my animals, and it works just as well as the name brand products with bleach.
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great product! Works well and is made well!!! I love that it doesn't smell like straight up chemicals, and it works so well! Yes, price by bottle compared to other products is a bit more, but you need less of this product and do not have do multiple. Leanings at one time to get a streak free clean! It is a great cruelty free option!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This one is... okay. If all you need to do is clean a mirror or glass, it works but it leaves streaks everywhere. I'd recommend this only as a primary glass cleaner if you plan on going over it again with proper Windex and a microfiber cloth.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product - they meant it when they said streak free. The added mint smell makes it wonderful to use. I have dogs that get their nose prints on the storm doors and this product takes them right off without any added elbow grease.
Liz M.
Enjoy Method brand products because they don't contain harsh ingredients and provide a good quality clean. This glass cleaner works just as well as the competitor brands minus the chemicals. The scent is also very fresh and enjoyable!
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
THE ONLY GLASS CLEANER YOU WILL EVER WANT TO USE AGAIN! I love the smell, and it's not streaky at all! Plus you can use it to clean countertops around your house! Plus, you can keep the original bottle and just buy the refill bottle to save money and not use more plastic! Great for people concerned about environmental issues!
Heather S.
I have fallen in love with all the Method brand cleaning products. This glass cleaner smells great and doesn't leave streaks. I feel comfortable letting my kids help me clean with it too. I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Christine A.
I love the Method brand cleaners but never have good luck with glass cleaners. How does this one compare to other brands? Does it leave streaks? How is the scent? Thanks!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Is any of Method tested on Animals?