Method Mint Glass Cleaner   uploaded by Justina K.Method Mint Glass Cleaner   uploaded by sam W.Method Mint Glass Cleaner   uploaded by Raquel G.

BY METHOD #3 in Glass Cleaner

• Does this product leave streaks at all?5 Answers
  • Does it actually clean well, or does it leave streaks everywhere?1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 2 Answers
Method Mint Glass Cleaner
  • "It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches)." in 5 reviews
Nicole D.
This is the only glass cleaner for me! It does take a little getting used to, but it's the best. Compared to Windex, it's better for this to work in small sections. And you have to COMPLETELY dry it otherwise it may streak. While it's potentially more work than cleaners with ammonia, I like how natural it is and the smell is AMAZING. I converted my boyfriend to using it, too. I'll never use another scent or glass cleaner!
Tara P.
This product has a great scent, but that's it. I had a good coupon and heard great things from friends about Method products, so I gave it a try. As expected, it doesn't compare to good old fashioned vinegar and water glass cleaner. I would often get streaks and it's silly expensive!!
Michelle R.
This has become the only glass cleaner I use. The smell is refreshing and there are no streaks when using. I love that there is zero ammonia; I would always have to hold my breath when using products with ammonia(the smell always makes me sick). I also use this product on my counter tops and and my bathroom sink right before company comes over to fill the bathroom with a subtle minty scent!
Jessica H.
Opelika, AL
We got this product for my office building because one of the women in our department is pregnant and one is very against traditional cleaners.
The windows that I used this to clean were all left streaky, and other surfaces did not appear cleaner at all. The minty smell is also so overwhelming that I had to stop multiple times to let the smell dissipate.

I would not recommend this cleaner.
Leah A.
Broomfield, CO
I love method cleaning products. The best thing about method is that all the scents are great. It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches). That being said, I gave this product a B because I've used other glass cleaners that work better.
Manda C.
I was surprised how strong the mint scent was...I loooove mint and was excited to have a less irritating cleaning product. But using this made me cough a lot :( I don't know if it was the mint or another ingredient. I'll probably try to find another scent and see.
Catherine J.
middleburg, FL
When I first bought this product I thought it wouldn't work as well as scrubbing bubbles or Clorox however I was wrong. This product smells so much better, its safe around my animals, and it works just as well as the name brand products with bleach.
Susannah H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great product! Works well and is made well!!! I love that it doesn't smell like straight up chemicals, and it works so well! Yes, price by bottle compared to other products is a bit more, but you need less of this product and do not have do multiple. Leanings at one time to get a streak free clean! It is a great cruelty free option!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This one is... okay. If all you need to do is clean a mirror or glass, it works but it leaves streaks everywhere. I'd recommend this only as a primary glass cleaner if you plan on going over it again with proper Windex and a microfiber cloth.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product - they meant it when they said streak free. The added mint smell makes it wonderful to use. I have dogs that get their nose prints on the storm doors and this product takes them right off without any added elbow grease.
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Christine A.
I love the Method brand cleaners but never have good luck with glass cleaners. How does this one compare to other brands? Does it leave streaks? How is the scent? Thanks!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Is any of Method tested on Animals?