method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Justina K.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by sam W.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Raquel G.

BY METHOD #2 in Glass Cleaner

streaks? no, thanks. shine? yes, please.

if you’re under the impression that in order to attain a gleaming, streak-free shine on your glass surfaces ammonia has to be involved, you’re in for a real treat. there’s a green, clean alternative. our plant-based powergreen® technology eliminates dirt, dust and pesky handprints—with no streaks or chemical stank. as we’re fond of saying, there’s a time and place for streaking. it just shouldn’t involve your glass.

• Does this product leave streaks at all?5 Answers
  • Does it actually clean well, or does it leave streaks eve...1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 2 Answers
method mint glass cleaner
  • "It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches)." in 5 reviews
Chantal G.
Cape Coral, FL
Love this glass cleaner! I have kids at home and prefer to use natural products as much as I can. This is one of my go to products for cleaning around the house.
Cailin G.
I first tried the Method dish soaps and soon became a fan of the entire line. Cleaning up the kitchen and stove with the tough grease has been a challenge in the past with other strong chemicals. I understand everything on the ingredients label and know its safe for my family. I love the Grapefruit kitchen cleaning it works great, cuts grease and smells pleasant without being over powering and isn't harsh on my skin so my hands. I would highly recommend using the Method products to anyone. A bonus is that they are inexpensive and Target always carried multiple item for detergents, soaps, cleaners, and much more.
Kyrstin C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. We live in a house that has a ton of windows so having 3 dogs that make nose art on them leaves me with a constant chore of cleaning them. I was using another product but I hated the thought of constantly using the chemicals and then the dogs putting their noses against it. I switched to this and won't be going back. It takes their nose art right off, streak free, and smells great.
Annah W.
Rock Hill, SC
Mmm the scent of this is so hella especially compared to the traditional astringent scent of ammonia cleaners 😂. It leaves things so fresh and it actually works quite well. No streakiness left behind! Method products have beautiful packaging that make me excited to clean and I can feel good about using them because they're natural and gentle on the skin!
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
This glass cleaner is ALSO multipurpose. Which is SUPER awesome. It worked very well at getting all the toothpaste off the bathroom mirror, which poses a challenge to other brands. it was a little more pricey compared to some, but it was well worth it. Plus, I love the minty smell, it just makes it smell so much cleaner! :)
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
This is the best glass cleaner. I hate the scent of windex and this has a nice low key mint scent that smells clean but not overpowering and cleans just as well. I have a dog who likes to put her little nose all over the windows in my house and this is excellent at making Windows look clean and bright.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love the whole line of method cleaners. There hasn't been one yet that didn't live up to my expectations. They seem to be very effective while not filling the house with the harsh smell of chemicals. Target often runs specials on the whole line as well which makes it cost effective to stock up!
Nicole D.
This is the only glass cleaner for me! It does take a little getting used to, but it's the best. Compared to Windex, it's better for this to work in small sections. And you have to COMPLETELY dry it otherwise it may streak. While it's potentially more work than cleaners with ammonia, I like how natural it is and the smell is AMAZING. I converted my boyfriend to using it, too. I'll never use another scent or glass cleaner!
Tara P.
This product has a great scent, but that's it. I had a good coupon and heard great things from friends about Method products, so I gave it a try. As expected, it doesn't compare to good old fashioned vinegar and water glass cleaner. I would often get streaks and it's silly expensive!!
Michelle R.
This has become the only glass cleaner I use. The smell is refreshing and there are no streaks when using. I love that there is zero ammonia; I would always have to hold my breath when using products with ammonia(the smell always makes me sick). I also use this product on my counter tops and and my bathroom sink right before company comes over to fill the bathroom with a subtle minty scent!
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Christine A.
I love the Method brand cleaners but never have good luck with glass cleaners. How does this one compare to other brands? Does it leave streaks? How is the scent? Thanks!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Is any of Method tested on Animals?