method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Justina K.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by sam W.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Raquel G.

BY METHOD #2 in Glass Cleaner

streaks? no, thanks. shine? yes, please.

if you’re under the impression that in order to attain a gleaming, streak-free shine on your glass surfaces ammonia has to be involved, you’re in for a real treat. there’s a green, clean alternative. our plant-based powergreen® technology eliminates dirt, dust and pesky handprints—with no streaks or chemical stank. as we’re fond of saying, there’s a time and place for streaking. it just shouldn’t involve your glass.

• Does this product leave streaks at all?5 Answers
  • Does it actually clean well, or does it leave streaks everywhere?1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 2 Answers
method mint glass cleaner
  • "It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches)." in 5 reviews
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
I love this glass spray. No streaks and smells awesome. Having a kid means I look for products that aren't full of things I can't pronounce or scary chemicals and with this I don't have to worry as much if my little man wants to help :)
Hannah B.
I've been using this particular glass cleaner for about 5 months and I absolutely love the smell. I think it does a wonderful job of cleaning my mirrors and I love that the products they use are derived from natural ingredients!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love all Method products and this glass cleaner is no different. It cleans well. Doesn't leave streaks. And it's natural. Stop using W-d-x. Buy this instead. The smell won't make you sick and it cleans just as well.
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve recently been trying to replace my cleaning products other more natural ones, and I must say..... I love this one!! I love Method products all together. This glass cleaner smells amazing and leaves no streaks!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I really love this glass cleaner! There are no harsh chemicals and it works great! I use this for dusting all of my glass tables as well as window cleaning. I find they have a huge affordable variety at target.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
This cleaner is amazing, always gives me a streak free shine and the smell is amazing. It does not have a chemical smell and I feel safe using it around all my glass and trinkets.
ashley c.
This product leaves my glass surfaces shiny and smudge free! It smells amazing too. I have eczema on my hands and it does not inflame it like other cleaning products have in the past.
Madeline M.
I used to use this when I would clean houses. It has a better scent than most glass cleaners. I believe it smells minty unless I'm confusing it with another method product. It works very well.
Ana J.
I love cleaning my mirrors with this because it leaves them very clean and shiny, and also leaves a wonderful smell. And to top it all off, it is good for the environment! 10/10
Courtney R.
Cleans the whole house without leaving streaks. Would recommend this product because it smells great and leaves the house so clean. There are absolutely no cons to this brand. I would recommend that everyone starts using this product.
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Christine A.
I love the Method brand cleaners but never have good luck with glass cleaners. How does this one compare to other brands? Does it leave streaks? How is the scent? Thanks!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Is any of Method tested on Animals?