method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Justina K.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by sam W.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Raquel G.

BY METHOD #2 in Glass Cleaner

streaks? no, thanks. shine? yes, please.

if you’re under the impression that in order to attain a gleaming, streak-free shine on your glass surfaces ammonia has to be involved, you’re in for a real treat. there’s a green, clean alternative. our plant-based powergreen® technology eliminates dirt, dust and pesky handprints—with no streaks or chemical stank. as we’re fond of saying, there’s a time and place for streaking. it just shouldn’t involve your glass.

• Does this product leave streaks at all?5 Answers
  • Does it actually clean well, or does it leave streaks eve...1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 2 Answers
method mint glass cleaner
  • "It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches)." in 5 reviews
Katrina R.
My favorite. Love the nice crisp scent and I really like surface/ window cleaner combos. Method is my go too. Natural/ Plant based products that look and feel modern and doesn't leave that weird residue you get from a lot of 'natural' brands. I like that they care about the way their products look.
CASSI ✌.
Weatherford, OK
I absolutely adore Method products.  I hate cleaning, but somehow,
Method makes it a lot more enjoyable!  Method is not available in the
town I live in, so I order mine from Target (thank you Red Card!). The mint glass cleaner puts Windex to shame.  Streak free, a clean scent, and no headaches from chemicals!
Debbie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Have you ever smelled a meant glass cleaner hello it's pretty amazing plus there's no harsh chemicals you could feel good about using this in your home especially if you have small children or animals
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this stuff! I have one downstairs under the kitchen sink for my downstairs windows and one upstairs under my sink for my upstairs windows. It smells so good and leaves no streaks on my windows or mirrors. I love it.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love method products, and the glass cleaner is no exception.  It doesn't leave streaks, but the reason for 4 stars is because I have to use some elbow grease just to get toothpaste off the mirror.  The scent is ok, I much prefer the grapefruit or lavender, but the mint scent is fair enough.
Julie P.
Omg. This stuff is the bomb!!! Not only do my windows and mirrors look perfect after using it, but it leaves the whole room smelling clean and fresh! I don't have to deal with streaks, it removes basically everything from my mirrors, and calms me down with the amazing scent! Totally worth 5 stars!
Samantha S.
Love this cleaner.  Smells minty and fresh.  And method designs are always careful to appeal to minimalists so of course they had me at hello.  The only con is the traditional wasted amount at the bottom of the spray bottle since there are so many designs that solve that problem.
Andrea M.
Arlington, TX
method mint glass cleaner was able to get the baked in nose prints off my door! Homemade cleaner and traditional glass cleaner barely touched it for years. Pleasant bonus, the fresh mint fragrance may chase off some porch spiders (supposedly spiders hate mint).
Jen W.
Rockdale
This is my favorite glass/window cleaner. It doesn't contain any harsh chemicals and this smell is great. And most importantly, it gets the job done. I buy this at my local Target. I highly recommend this product (and all other Method products) to others.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells heavenly! Minty fresh. Streak free. Blue like windex because all glass cleaner needs to be blue okay? I buy the big refills to save bottles and cash. It's easily my favorite. I'll keep buying it. The smell makes you feel like everything is squeaky clean.
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Christine A.
I love the Method brand cleaners but never have good luck with glass cleaners. How does this one compare to other brands? Does it leave streaks? How is the scent? Thanks!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Is any of Method tested on Animals?