Method Mint Glass Cleaner   uploaded by Justina K.Method Mint Glass Cleaner   uploaded by sam W.Method Mint Glass Cleaner   uploaded by Raquel G.

BY METHOD #3 in Glass Cleaner

• Does this product leave streaks at all?5 Answers
  • Does it actually clean well, or does it leave streaks everywhere?1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 2 Answers
Method Mint Glass Cleaner
  • "It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches)." in 5 reviews
Andrea M.
Arlington, TX
Method Mint Glass Cleaner was able to get the baked in nose prints off my door! Homemade cleaner and traditional glass cleaner barely touched it for years. Pleasant bonus, the fresh mint fragrance may chase off some porch spiders (supposedly spiders hate mint).
Jen W.
This is my favorite glass/window cleaner. It doesn't contain any harsh chemicals and this smell is great. And most importantly, it gets the job done. I buy this at my local Target. I highly recommend this product (and all other Method products) to others.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells heavenly! Minty fresh. Streak free. Blue like windex because all glass cleaner needs to be blue okay? I buy the big refills to save bottles and cash. It's easily my favorite. I'll keep buying it. The smell makes you feel like everything is squeaky clean.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
This is the only glass cleaner I feel safe using. I have a large glass bar table that both of my cats love to lounge on in the sun. It's non-toxic and safe for them. I also love how great it smells! I am always reaching for this at home and in the store.
Julia S.
Fort Benning, GA
I love the fresh and clean scent this product leaves! It also leaves a streakless, clean surface. Pros: the amazing smell cons: I wish the smell lasted longer. A little pricey but well worth it. I got mine from my local target and would buy it again.
Kathryn W.
Hoover, AL
I switched to this product during our switch to a non-toxic household. I am overall satisfied with the product. I was afraid it might leave streaks but was pleasantly surprised. I do not love the scent, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5!
Mary I.
Clean non toxic and budget conscious. Even gives DIY a run for its money. Cleans well, non streaky, pleasant scent. Like all glass cleaners did benefit from a squirt of Jet rinse to improve it. Very good value would repurchase and recommend.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
I love this glass spray. No streaks and smells awesome. Having a kid means I look for products that aren't full of things I can't pronounce or scary chemicals and with this I don't have to worry as much if my little man wants to help :)
Hannah B.
I've been using this particular glass cleaner for about 5 months and I absolutely love the smell. I think it does a wonderful job of cleaning my mirrors and I love that the products they use are derived from natural ingredients!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love all Method products and this glass cleaner is no different. It cleans well. Doesn't leave streaks. And it's natural. Stop using W-d-x. Buy this instead. The smell won't make you sick and it cleans just as well.
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Christine A.
I love the Method brand cleaners but never have good luck with glass cleaners. How does this one compare to other brands? Does it leave streaks? How is the scent? Thanks!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Is any of Method tested on Animals?