method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Justina K.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by sam W.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Raquel G.

BY METHOD #2 in Glass Cleaner

streaks? no, thanks. shine? yes, please.

if you’re under the impression that in order to attain a gleaming, streak-free shine on your glass surfaces ammonia has to be involved, you’re in for a real treat. there’s a green, clean alternative. our plant-based powergreen® technology eliminates dirt, dust and pesky handprints—with no streaks or chemical stank. as we’re fond of saying, there’s a time and place for streaking. it just shouldn’t involve your glass.

• Does this product leave streaks at all?5 Answers
  • Does it actually clean well, or does it leave streaks everywhere?1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 2 Answers
method mint glass cleaner
  • "It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches)." in 5 reviews
Marcella C.
I used this product to clean my windows, mirrors, my greasy stove, and my stainless steel appliances. It did a wonderful job of breaking down the grease and grime and leaving a clean streak free surface. It smells like mint and I loved it. Until I felt mislead by some of their ingredients. I appreciate their efforts in clean energy but I wish they would remove some of the ingredients used to create the fragrance that are possibly a hormone disruptor. I received this information from the Think Dirty app.
Clayton P.
Bolling Afb, DC
After using this mint glass and surface cleaner just once, I'll never go back to another product like Windex. For the value, you get such a reliable product and it smells AMAZING! This product doesn't have the annoying ammonia smell. It's leaves a crisp fresh minty fragrance in the air after you're done using it. Simply spray on and it leaves you with a streak free shine. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who loves good scents and clean surfaces.
Danielle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm giving this three stars. I do like this product, however I cannot use it on my glass shower doors. This works perfectly on every glass item in my house, except the shower doors. It leaves them streaky and foggy and I have no clue why. I've used different rags, even cleaned the doors with soap and hot water. I think it's just too much surface area. Otherwise I really love using this, it's affordable and it smells great!!
Kasey A.
STEWARDSON, IL
I have nothing negative to say about this cleaner! I recently purchased it through grove colabrative along with a few other items and have instantly fell in love. It doesn't streak, it smells absolutly amazing and clean, and it's just fun to use! As soon as a seen how nice it was I started deep cleaning all my windows and mirrors and was kind of disappointed when I ran out of things to clean. 5 stars for sure!
Kimberly D.
Santa Clara, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It was a little streakier than my typical glass cleaner but was effective in removing toddler handprints from my French doors. Plus I like that I can feel comfortable letting my curious toddler help me clean. And I love that it doesn't have that typical strong window cleaner smell. All in all I'd repurchase again, I may just try wiping up with a different type of cloth or paper towel
Shipra M.
Love this glass cleaner. My husband is allergic to chemicals smell but since I have started using Method mint glass cleaner did not have any problem asking him clear mirror
Leave mirror clean.i also used it to clean class top stove and microwave mirror
Car glasses.
Katrina R.
My favorite. Love the nice crisp scent and I really like surface/ window cleaner combos. Method is my go too. Natural/ Plant based products that look and feel modern and doesn't leave that weird residue you get from a lot of 'natural' brands. I like that they care about the way their products look.
CASSI ✌.
Weatherford, OK
I absolutely adore Method products.  I hate cleaning, but somehow,
Method makes it a lot more enjoyable!  Method is not available in the
town I live in, so I order mine from Target (thank you Red Card!). The mint glass cleaner puts Windex to shame.  Streak free, a clean scent, and no headaches from chemicals!
Debbie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Have you ever smelled a meant glass cleaner hello it's pretty amazing plus there's no harsh chemicals you could feel good about using this in your home especially if you have small children or animals
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this stuff! I have one downstairs under the kitchen sink for my downstairs windows and one upstairs under my sink for my upstairs windows. It smells so good and leaves no streaks on my windows or mirrors. I love it.
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Christine A.
I love the Method brand cleaners but never have good luck with glass cleaners. How does this one compare to other brands? Does it leave streaks? How is the scent? Thanks!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Is any of Method tested on Animals?