method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Justina K.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by sam W.method mint glass cleaner uploaded by Raquel G.

BY METHOD #2 in Glass Cleaner

streaks? no, thanks. shine? yes, please.

if you’re under the impression that in order to attain a gleaming, streak-free shine on your glass surfaces ammonia has to be involved, you’re in for a real treat. there’s a green, clean alternative. our plant-based powergreen® technology eliminates dirt, dust and pesky handprints—with no streaks or chemical stank. as we’re fond of saying, there’s a time and place for streaking. it just shouldn’t involve your glass.

• Does this product leave streaks at all?5 Answers
  • Does it actually clean well, or does it leave streaks everywhere?1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 2 Answers
method mint glass cleaner
  • "It's nice to use a cleaning product that doesn't leave a lingering bleach scent and that doesn't cause some of the nasty side effects that other cleaning products do (i.e: headaches)." in 5 reviews
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who would’ve thought my windows and mirrors would ever smell like mint? I love it! I love using this unique cleaner. I will purchase and recommend this to everyone I know. It’s also very Affordable. I promise it’s worth it
Courtney G.
Northport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this glass cleaner . First thing that caught my attention it's natural ! I am always cleaning too , so when I want to clean a glass surface I use this ! No streaks either ! Plus , I love the mint smell !
Erin J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this glass cleaner. It’s made with natural ingredients and has no harsh chemical odors. The mint fragrance is subtle but fresh. It also does its job well. Gets my mirrors and windows clean every time.
Colton S.
KCMO
The peppermint smell is so unique in the cleaning world (at least from what I have seen & experienced) that this product immediately stands out! The scent is not overpowering. Perhaps a light citrus combined with would yield an even fresher aroma.
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
I tried this cleaner as a more natural alternative to normal glass cleaner. I really like it! It's a large bottle for the price and I like the smell! I expected it to leave the class streaky, but it does not! I would absolutely recommend this product to others.
Kayla D.
Smells amazing! And the fragrance lingers after cleaning. Gets my mirrors nice and clean without streaking. Natural and no harsh chemicals. Doesn't hurt or burn when I accidentally spray myself. Super safe to use around children, pets and plants.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
love, love method natural when one is struggling with doing bedding laundry several methods maintaining cleaning whilst reducing stress on cleaning now vary cleaning method however mine most favorite is spraying such a natural cleaner on bedding sometimes just allowing to air dry quickly whilst other times take a Scott or Bounty paper towel rubbing in spray into bedding the other is take a dryer sheet bounce leaves the least residue rub on sheets after menthol has dried creating a fresh cleanse smell now near mine bedding also have a Laski air purifier with the blue button option which learned on NCIS purifies air even greater especially important when individuals have rare medical conditions during saving money time frame for air purifier find oneself a clear container feeling with at least water, water collects the dust during spring/summer add lemon juice best one is the ReaLemon Juice add to water lemon juice naturally suffocates bugs therefore wiping down counters kitchen tables any other furniture will kill bugs without many times but not ever time bugs die naturally without much physical effort menthol will slow the bug down until one finds the lemon
Kelley A.
I love this stuff! It smells so good as do many Method products. I do spray and let sit for a couple minutes before wiping down the counters. It works great. I usually buy my Method products at Target. I highly recommend this product.
Carrie S.
Danville, VA
I have never used a better glass cleaner than method. It cuts through all the grit and oils that can stay on windows and leaves your glass smudgeless and clear! Will never go back to Windex again!
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
I' m obsessed with Method products! Like, literally obsessed. This is by far the best glass cleaner I have ever bought. Its super effective, the scent is wonderful and its all natural. I bought this at my local Meijer, which is very exciting considering I've only ever bought my Method products at Target. Its great to see this brand in more stores!
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Christine A.
I love the Method brand cleaners but never have good luck with glass cleaners. How does this one compare to other brands? Does it leave streaks? How is the scent? Thanks!
Kelsi B.
Lemoore, CA
Is any of Method tested on Animals?