method Minnie Mouse Foaming Hand Wash uploaded by Daisy F.
2 colors available

method Minnie Mouse Foaming Hand Wash

naturally derived  triclosan free Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, Never Tested on Animals.   Thank you for recycling. Questions?  Comments?  1-866-9-METHOD. see more...

• Same question I put for the Mickey mouse soap. Does anyone know wh...1 Answers
  • Would this be okay to use on sensitive skin?1 Answers
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the cutest thing of soap I've ever seen. It's freaking shaped like a little mouse head. The soap is foamy and smells good. I mean it does what it says it's going to do. We always find this at TJ Maxx for really cheap so it's definitely worth buying. This is my second bottle of this and I'll definitely be repurchasing them if I can find them again.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
My daughter got this yesterday and we both love it!! From the cute, decorative, Minnie-shaped bottle to the fantastic strawberry scent, it's an all around great product! I'll definitely be buying more!!
Toni H.
Toni H.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
All the kids in the house love it, makes washing hands more fun with the foam soap and the cute shape of it. really recommend it for little ones
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
South St Paul, MN
The scent of this soap is SO STRONG that no one in the house wanted to use it. I can't even describe exactly what the scent is because it would burn through my nose like hot pokers, leaving me without my olfactory system for days.

I finally had to toss it out (which I never do) because it sat for months, untouched, during which we went through several bottles of other Method hand soaps. Buy those. Stay away from this nose hair burner.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Found this for my step daughter at target and picked it up because i know her love of minnie mouse. she absolutely adores the bottle and & it actually smells decent. She likes that it foams as well. she gets upset when its empty but i don't mind buying more because i love this product as well.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
I'm a lifetime lover of Disneyland so this soap is a favorite in my home! As a mom and grandma, it makes little ones handwashing times more fun. Okay, for me, too. lol
Shirlee C.
Shirlee C.
Carrollton, GA
My boys love the look of this soap. Who doesn't love mickey mouse? It smells great and foams decently. It's another great product by method.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
My little girl would love this... She loves minnie and is a germ afob ... Jk but she dose love minnie and the smell is awesome
Sara H.
Sara H.
Method Minnie Mouse soap is a hit with my Disney loving toddlers. The delicious strawberry smell lets me know that they have actually washed their hands, and the foaming feature makes it fun. We usually buy ours at Well.ca, as not a lot of stores carry it. I wish they would make a refill in the strawberry scent, instead of having to use one of the other Method foam refills.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Really cute soap to have in the bathroom. The scent is amazing and long lasting as well. Washing your hands isn't a chore with this product! Would be great for a little boy or girl who loves Disney but doesn't like to wash their hands! Can't wait to see what else this brand has to offer.
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Same question I put for the Mickey mouse soap. Does anyone know where you can find this?
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Would this be okay to use on sensitive skin?