BY METHOD

Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Decorator Expert
Cleans well and has the most amazing almond scent! Thankfully someone invented a wooden floor cleaner that doesn't smell HORRIBLE! and it cleans well!! It may not be the best most effective cleaner of all wood floor cleaners ever but it works well and then when you smell the almond you almost could care less how well it works but more so how great your apartment now smells :) ha
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Great stuff for cleaning your wood floors! I feel good about the ingredients and about walking on the floors after I clean with it. You really have to protect your wood floors with a good cleaner specifically made for your floors. I feel good about my decision when I buy this!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
I use this scent for the hardwood floor cleaner as well. Can't get enough! I recommend
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
LOVE THIS STUFF FOR MY HARDWOOD. I PICKED THIS UP ON A WHAM IN LOWES WHILE THE HUBBY WAS BUYING MATERIALS FOR A PROJECT. I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS WHILE CHECKING OUT THE CLEANING SUPPLIES. I LOVE THINGS THAT ARE NATURAL FOR THE HOME AND HEALTH. AT THIS TIME WHEN I PURCHASED IT; IT WAS QUITE AFFORDABLE. BUT NOW I HAVE SEEN THE PRICE INFLATE SO HIGH THAT I COULD PROBABLY MAKE IT MYSELF.....LOL! I STILL LIKE IT JUST DONT BUY IT OUT OF LOWES
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Wasn't bad, seemed to do the job well. I prefer good old hot water, vinegar and a damp cloth on my floors but this product is great for people who just want to spot clean quickly without much prep. I like Method because they are more natural than other brands and leave my house smelling clean but not perfumey.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Ferndale, MI
This stuff seriously smells amazing. I have hard wood in 4 rooms in my house and a cat that uses anything as her litter box ;( this very reasonabley priced product cleans so much better than any other wood cleaner out there and breaks through odor which is my number one need
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
This has an amazing smell and works very well. It doesn't leave any streaks and is very affordable. One of the best qualities is it isn't harsh on the wood. I highly recommend this product and brand to anyone!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Leaves cleaning space looking nice with a smooth shine. Other products seem to leave area super shiny which I personally do not like. Has a small gentle nice smell. Method products in general are great.
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Malta
I have so way too much wood furniture in my house so I need a good wood cleaner in my life for easier and more natural cleaning. This wood cleaner has been a must with my cleaning supplies!
katie s.
katie s.
Plano, TX
I use this product to clean my mother's wood flooring. It's affordable and works super well.
I chose it because I trust the method brand so I new I would like it.... and I was right!