BY METHOD

Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Wasn't bad, seemed to do the job well. I prefer good old hot water, vinegar and a damp cloth on my floors but this product is great for people who just want to spot clean quickly without much prep. I like Method because they are more natural than other brands and leave my house smelling clean but not perfumey.
Chanel G.
LOVE THIS STUFF FOR MY HARDWOOD. I PICKED THIS UP ON A WHAM IN LOWES WHILE THE HUBBY WAS BUYING MATERIALS FOR A PROJECT. I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS WHILE CHECKING OUT THE CLEANING SUPPLIES. I LOVE THINGS THAT ARE NATURAL FOR THE HOME AND HEALTH. AT THIS TIME WHEN I PURCHASED IT; IT WAS QUITE AFFORDABLE. BUT NOW I HAVE SEEN THE PRICE INFLATE SO HIGH THAT I COULD PROBABLY MAKE IT MYSELF.....LOL! I STILL LIKE IT JUST DONT BUY IT OUT OF LOWES
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
This stuff seriously smells amazing. I have hard wood in 4 rooms in my house and a cat that uses anything as her litter box ;( this very reasonabley priced product cleans so much better than any other wood cleaner out there and breaks through odor which is my number one need
Cassie G.
This has an amazing smell and works very well. It doesn't leave any streaks and is very affordable. One of the best qualities is it isn't harsh on the wood. I highly recommend this product and brand to anyone!
Veronica R.
Leaves cleaning space looking nice with a smooth shine. Other products seem to leave area super shiny which I personally do not like. Has a small gentle nice smell. Method products in general are great.
Carmen H.
Malta
I have so way too much wood furniture in my house so I need a good wood cleaner in my life for easier and more natural cleaning. This wood cleaner has been a must with my cleaning supplies!
katie s.
Plano, TX
I use this product to clean my mother's wood flooring. It's affordable and works super well.
I chose it because I trust the method brand so I new I would like it.... and I was right!
Tiffini S.
I use this cleaner on my wood floors as well as wood furniture. It has a great natural scent (almond) and works well without leaving a heavy residue.
Judy C.
My home was built on 1890 so I am very careful what I use on my original hardwood floors. It cleans extremely well and smells great also.
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX
I love this product so much to clean all the wood in my home. this is like an oil, leave everything nice and clean