BeautySkinBath & Bodymethod
marine naturals refreshing body wash

method marine naturals refreshing body wash

by method

dirty has its time and place. we’ll agree to that. what we can’t agree to is showering in suds full of dirty ingredients. so get ready to strip down and soap up with something truly clean. like this refreshing body wash made with purifying sea salt and aloe. the biodegradable, 97% natural formula has no parabens, phthalates or EDTA and leaves your skin soft and pure. that’s good, clean fun in the tub. as far as your soap’s concerned anyway.

How is the moisturizing of this body wash?
Whats the price of this?
Start your review of method marine naturals refreshing body wash!
Ashley P.
Savannah, GA
I love everything method so it want a surprise that when I tried their body wash I loved it too. I love the scent and so does my husband, I switch between this and the peony scent.
Tori C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great and feels so refreshing after use! Great product and definitely recommend if you want a body wash that feels like you just left a spa