BY METHOD

a tropical escape in your laundry room

our limited edition sunset breeze fragrance is a sensual fusion of light floral, fruity + musky notes. get it before it’s gone. and it may be hard to believe, but this tiny bottle of 8X ultra-concentrated laundry detergent can do big things. that’s because the plant-based formula with smartclean technology® seeks out dirt and stains in a revolutionary new way to deliver beautifully clean clothes with just 1/4th the dose of the leading brand. plus, its handy pump makes for easy, one-handed use. no mess. no waste. no aching biceps.

Becky M.
Tuscaloosa
Method is my favorite brand when it comes to household supplies. Smells good, naturally derived, and very effective. Definitely worth the money and would recommend to others. Hard to find in stores though.
Sharon T.
Woodside
I was excited to use Method's laundry detergent after having good experiences with their liquid hand soap, so I assumed it would be of high quality. I have a washing machine with detergent dispensers, so I probably used it wrong when I pumped the liquid onto the dispenser instead of directly on my load. I used the suggested amounts according to my load, listed on the back of the bottle, but it didn't seem to get clean my clothes thoroughly—I would still smell sweat as if it only did a quick wash. I didn't have luck using it with a washer, but I'm sure it would've worked better if I used it while hand washing.
Sara A.
Love this all natural product smells amazing and I don’t have to worry about skin allergies with this product
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love this scent it smells so amazing and there are no harsh chemicals in this detergent
Kallie D.
Pembroke , ON
I love method laundry soap - so much cleaning power with so much less product! And this was one of the limited edition scents and it's delightful! Leaves clothes fresh and clean without all the toxic chemicals!