BY METHOD #76 in Bathroom Cleaners

Modiano 100% Plastic Poker Size Reg Index Red Single Deck - 100% plastic, these cards will last for years. Poker sized (2.5 x 3.5 inches) with a Red Classic Line Flower design decks and jumbo-sized index.

These cards can handle the wear and tear of normal games, outlasting paper cards up to 500 times. Completely washable, you don't need to worry soiled cards. A quick wipe with a damp washcloth, then dry and they are ready to go. Each set comes in its own hard plastic case for storage. Whether you play solitaire, have a kitchen table game or manage a card room!

Samantha H.
Fargo
I'v been using this product for three months now and really like the way it cleans i wish the smell wasnt so strong but it goes away after a few flushes. The lid makes it easy to squeeze the product under the lip of the bowl.
Tiffany P.
Appleton
This toilet bowl cleaner is fairly good for it's price and being all natural. That being said, I am not a fan of the spearmint scented toilet bowl and they offer no other options. The cleaner itself would work better, if it wasn't so liquidy.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
The shape of this product makes it so easy for me to squirted into the toilet bowl. It keeps my hand far enough away that I don't feel like I'm inside and the angle of the nozzle allows me to squirt told fluid into all parts of the toilet
Jordyn K.
We use this non-toxic toilet bowl cleaner for our bathrooms. It works great and leaves no residue. It has a nice scent, and it is not too pricey. I bought this as a package from Grove collaborative. I would definitely buy again.
Amber A.
Melrose, FL
Love the scent of this product and the fact that I can use it without being worried about the harmful chemicals smells and residue I'm leaving behind. It works as well as any other comparable toilet cleaning product!!
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
This cleaner was discontinued and reintroduced as Antibac Toilet. I actually preferred the Lil Bowl Blu formulation--whatever it is that they use in the Method Antibac products kinda smells pungent. The weird round Lil Bowl Blu bottle seemed easier to squeeze, too.
Angie L.
New Bern, NC
Love this stuff. I love natural products and Method is my main go-to. This product gets the job done with out any of that toxic nastiness you'd find in conventional bowl cleaners and it leaves your bathroom smelling fresh.
Joanna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the mild but lovely scent of this toilet cleanser. Not overpowering and full of nasty toxins to inhale while I clean. I also really like that it clings to the bowl and gets it super clean with minimal scrubbing.
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
Love the bottle design! Easy to squirt around the rim. Wish i could find this package again... The bigger bottle is nice, just harder for me to handle when it is full
natali m.
Apple Valley, CA
Great toilet cleaner! Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and doesn't the shape of the bottle alone make you smile when you have to do this least-favorite job??