BY METHOD

Bonjour clean bathroom!

Clean up the loo the way the french do (or at least how we dream they do). Bid adieu to grime, soap scum, hard water stains and mildew with a finely milled marble formula. In a chic design with a functional sponge holder to boot.

Finely milled marble, eucalyptus essential oil and biodegradable cleaners are the hero ingredients that make Le Scrub a gentle but deep cleaner without any harsh chemicals. Plus, the shiny and fresh surfaces left in this cleaner's wake meet environmental responsibility with renewable energy used for its manufacture and a bottle containing recycled plastic.

purified water, calcium carbonate, sodium laureth sulfate, fragrance oil blend, ethoxylated lauryl alcohol, magnesium aluminum silicate (clay), xanthan gum, sodium borate, decahydrate, boric acid

Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is good for the planet and your health and also with a nice fragrance. The bathroom has a fresh smell after you clean. No harsh chemical fumes to inhale while you clean and then dissipate in your house.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
Method always makes these really great products and scents, and I fall in love with them, and then they discontinue them! So frustrating! I loved Le Scrub, it was just gritty enough to wipe out even the most stubborn soap scum, and it had a really nice minty scent. When they first introduced it, it came with an awesome reusable microfiber scrubby sponge that fit in the top of the bottle. They continued selling it without the sponge for a while, which was sorta weird. I've actually searched Amazon and eBay for this product since it's been discontinued, I miss it that much!
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Ashley S.
It was a sad day in my household when I discovered that this product was discontinued. A sad, sad day. It was the perfect, light abrasive for cleaning off soap scum in tubs, toothpaste rings in sinks and any kind of stuck on guck in the kitchen sink. The smell was lovely and made cleaning that much easier. No crazy chemical smell to deal with in small spaces. Then there was the thoughtful little notch at the top of the bottle, a smart little space that was meant to hold a sponge. I dearly miss this product and hope that someday it will make a comeback in the Method lineup.
Jesse M.
Mountain Ranch, CA
This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used! It's not as non-toxic as I'd like, but for being a somewhat natural product it's still great!
Joanna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like the way this leaves my tub and sinks feeling super clean. The small grittiness really scrubs without scratching the surface.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product, I have bought it a few times, I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. I highly recommend buying this product
Shelley W.
Salt Lake City
Great surface cleaner. Gently clean without scratching the surface. Doesn't have a chemical smell. I use this product often.
Hyba D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster they are so amazing products m so satisfied and I can't wait to try them love u all πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“