BY METHOD #71 in Fabric Softener

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Method Lavender Lilac Dryer Activated Fabric Softener 12.2 oz Size: 12oz. see more...

Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Durham, ME
As a big fan of Method products, I was excited to find Method Lavendar Lilac Dryer Activated Fabric Softener. I like that Method offers a safer alternative that is healthier for my family. As I don't always like to use liquid softener in my wash cycles and dryer sheets don't seem to evenly soften clothing in the dryer, I love the idea of a Dryer Activated Fabric Softener spray. While the liquid in the bottle is fabulous and gently softens our clothes without leaving behind a waxy residue, the nozzle clogs easily, despite frequent cleaning. I've tried the Fresh Air scent as well, but the nozzle still clogs. Also, I'm not sure why, but I always need more than the advertised number of pumps to soften our laundry. Such a shame, as 100 loads with one bottle would be great! However, it's been about 60 loads in reality. If Method could figure out and way to redesign the package, I'd keep purchasing!
Lana E.
Lana E.
Vancouver, BC
Most fabric softener scents make me cringe . they all smell like old perfume . or a perfume thats gone stale. It sticks in my nose and gives me a headache. Not nice ! Method is the first company that can actually bottle a fabric softener that literally mimics the scent it says it is.. lavender and lilac are beautiful smelling flowers . they captured the scent well, and not overpowering like other softeners. bravo method !
Raven O.
Raven O.
Rotterdam, NY
This fabric softner will change your life. It's more of a liquid dryer sheet, than a fabric softner. But I guess that's what dryer sheets do. So instead of using dryer sheets, you throw your wet clothes in the dryer, and give this a few sprays and it replaces your dryer sheet. Amazing concept, I no longer have to fold my clothes while digging out dryer sheets and it smells amazing too!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I love the smell of lavender and how good this makes my clothes smell. It works really well at keeps my clothes soft and fluffy. My kids love the smell as well and I love that I can get it at my local Target and usually at a great price. Highly recommended for anyone that loves lavender.
Martha Z.
Martha Z.
Sterling Hts, MI
This fabric softener is awesome I especially like the scent of the lavender and lilac it isn't too strong and it doesn't give me allergies like other heavy fabric softeners do (I have a sensitive nose and especially sensitive skin) I use this for my delicates and sweaters mostly
Holly S.
Holly S.
Peoria, IL
I love this fabric softener. It smells amazing, like a fresh field of lavender. But also another note on the smell, it's not super over powering. It's just right. It's also not too expensive, but it's not as cheap as the generic brand... BUT it is way better!
Karaleah G.
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE , NM
I literally love this so much. I buy this at sprouts and admit use more then needed to have my clothes give off the fresh lilac scent. I love love love this, though it is pricey its worth it because the scent sticks for days. I say give it try, its worth it.
Julia I.
Julia I.
Bowie, MD
Wash your sheets in this if you want to get in your bed and feel like you're laying in a beautiful spring meadow. Smells so good with a LONG lasting scent, makes your bedding and clothes so incredibly soft! I would totally recommend this to everyone
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Lovely scent and won't catch on fire like dryer sheets! It's nice because the dryer sheets can get caught in the filter. I don't worry about clogs. It's an affordable alternative to dryer sheets and works better in my opinion! #methodrocks
Katie R.
Katie R.
Kent, OH
I love this stuff it leaves my clothes soft but not too soft where they wrinkle easy or even feel like they weren't rinsed enough, it keeps all of my fresh clothes smelling nice even if I don't wear them straight out of the laundry