BY METHOD #75 in Fabric Softener

a dryer sheet minus the sheet

the only thing worse than realizing you’ve had a rogue dryer sheet stuck to your bum all day is the knowledge that it will end up in a landfill. that’s what inspired us to create something better. our plant-based, dryer-activated fabric softener spray is like a fabric softener and dryer sheet in one. the ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic formula with smartsoft technology® softens fabric, reduces static + leaves clothes smelling fresh. all with no waste. how ‘bout that?

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Again, another favorite from this brand. The smell is so good , just like lilacs. I love how it’s different by coming in a spray bottle. It is affordable, and very effective. The scent will last and it does make clothes soft. I would recommend.
Misti M.
virginia beach
I love not having to throw in a dryer sheet, when I can just spritz a few sprays and be on the way. I was never upset with how it worked or the amazing refreshing scent it left on our clothes! To me, dryer sheets are a thing of the past!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is phenomenal. I just like to spray all my towels so if they come out of the dryer extremely extremely extremely soft it is very affordable I bought my product at target and I recommend for everyone to try at least once
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I use this for my delicates. I’m a big fan of lavender scents and I’m grateful I can have my things smell that way after the wash! I like the personal touch of spraying it on- I feel extra special wearing the items after!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Love this stuff! It helps me stay clean and keep away from toxic ingredients, while effectively doing its job. I was impressed by the quality and effectiveness. I recommend this to anyone who does laundry.
Leila A.
I love the way it makes my clothing smell! Spray it in your sheets and you will feel like you’re in heaven! It leaves fabrics feeling soft and with a light clean scent: it’s a little more expensive but worth every dime because of the quality and because of the cruelty free ethics of the company!
Victoria O.
Beech grove , IN
Love this softener! It makes your clothes smell so good and keeps them well conditioned - although I will say this stuff can build up in your machine if you don’t use the machine cleaner, as long as you use their cleaner you shouldn’t have problems
Lily H.
This smells so good & keeps my clothes soft & unwrinkled. I love spraying it on my clothes & throwing them in the dryer, it’s my favorite thing to do before putting them on. Super affordable & would recommend!
tina S.
Arnold, MD
Amazing,amazing amazing. To me fabric softener is just as important as the detergent you use
It is must. This stuff leaves my laundry fresh, soft,fluffy and smelling so good
Veronica S.