method Laundry Detergent

by method

Powered by Plant-Based SmartClean Technology™ Amazingly Concentrated 4 Pumps=1 Load Just a few tiny squirts and our ultra concentrated patent-pending SmartClean Technology™ delivers big cleaning power. Targets dirt and stains for beautifully clean clothes. Biodegradable. 95% plant-based formula. 70% less detergent, water + plastic per load than conventional 2X detergent. Hypo-allergenic For HE  + Standard Machines Designed for the environment.  Made for and by the People Against Dirty® Never tested on animals.  Recycle for good Karma.

[product:method-laundry-detergent-66-loads-spring-garden] I currently use Gain, is this just as good? I want to go with something more natural
How much do you like this compared to something like Tide or Purex? Does it wash clothing good?
How well does this work?
Start your review of method Laundry Detergent!
I feel like the hardest thing for me was pumping three little pumps to clean a load of laundry maybe I should try it with the recommend pumps but it doesn't seem like enough to me. I can't help but try to fill the detergent tray. Smell is nice but personally I feel like it's too pricey. I'll stick to my EOS for now.
Columbus, OH
I love Method products and their laundry detergent did not dissaapoint! Leaves my clothes super clean and uses such a small amount of detergent. Even though my sister says it smells like bug spray I love the scent!! I got waterlily and aloe. It's also a great green product! I found mine on clearance at Target. It's lasted so long! Definitely worth the little extra cost
Johnson City, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
One brand I will always use. I love how it gets ALL the dirt and grime out of everything you wash with it with three sons 12-16 I have a ton of dirty clothes. This is the one product I know I'll not have to double up & use more. Method is a great brand.
Lady Lake, FL
Great packaging and great product. I use the free and clear version and my clothes get clean without any dyes (I'm allergic). I love that I only need a few pumps and clothes get clean. It's not messy and there are no spills. They also sell refills so you have reduced packaging waste. I love how little space it takes up too.
You only need a small amount to clean a full load of laundry, so one bottle will last me about two months. It smells amazing, and when you take it out of the wash it doesn't smell heavily perfumed like other detergents.
Greenfield, MA
I gave this a try after receiving a free sample. This stuff was great. Cleaned my clothes well, left them smelling amazing. I wish they made them in the dissolving packets as I find them much easier to use.
I love this laundry detergent! It's so easy to use because depending on how large your load is, that's how many pumps of detergent you need. No risk of spilling or it staying in the lid. I like that it doesn't use harsh chemicals either. Leaves my clothes smelling so clean!
This detergent was given to me by a friend who was moving, something I wouldn't buy myself. I actually really liked this detergent. My husbands clothes are always dirty, smelly and grimy and they come out clean and smelling good. I was very impressed by this detergent.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is my favorite laundry detergent. Trust the bottle! You don't need ten pumps per load. This is extra concentrated so the smaller, lighter bottle delivers the same as the big name brand "jugs." Plus, you can feel good about using a conscientious brand.
Since it's natural and cruelty free, I switched out almost all my products for Method and I am thrilled. The laundry soap washes great and you only need a few pumps for a full load.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shoals, IN
10 months ago
method laundry detergent 66 loads fresh clover I currently use Gain, is this just as good? I want to go with something more natural
Densky S. • 9 months ago
I prefer them over gain if you not sure the sample at target You can buy if you not satisfied then they reimbursed you or something or you can use total you next purchase.