BY METHOD

Remove stains and dirt from your clothes with method laundry detergent. It's free from fragrance and dye, making it suitable for all fabric types. This detergent is intended for use with top-loading washing machines. It handles up to 85 loads of laundry. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kori K.
I've used this detergent for so long, I don't really know what to say about it. I have sensitive skin and a front loading washer and this cleans my clothes and doesn't irritate my skin. I also use vinegar with it these days because I have a front loader that needs some maintenance and it keeps it fresh.
Kristy W.
I cannot say enough good things about Method. I love their laundry detergent because it is better for the environment and better for my skin because it is free of harsh chemicals. I have been trying to switch over to more natural products like Method, but it can be a little pricey, so I buy their detergent when I see it on sale at target. Their laundry detergent is super concentrated which is nice because a little bit goes a long way.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
This was okay. That's really all I can say about it. I got this because I had a really bad eczema outbreak and was experimenting with what might have caused it. I thought maybe it was scented detergent but it wasn't. This stuff is supposed to be unscented but I just smells weird to me I can't explain it. It worked good I guess idk I didn't really see a difference between this and anything else.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
This works great I buy this refill bag to fill in the original container that I bought all the taxes for pumps and you can wash a whole load of laundry and helps because then you don't overuse the laundry detergent because with the new high-efficiency washing machines you don't really need more than two or 3 tablespoons.
Kayla D.
This detergent is great for anyone that doesn't like a lot of scents or those who maybe have children. Any product from Method is great. I prefer to have scent in my laundry.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like to use more natural things to wash my clothes.  I like the method products. Lasts a long time, gets the clothes clean.  Affordable. I buy at Target.
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I had heard a lot of good things about Method company as they don't use chemicals in their products and use more natural ingredients and stuff. I had used their hand washes before and so I thought I would try this one too. This one smells nice in a bottle but doesn't smell the same on cloths. And they say 4 pumps for a load is enough but I had to put at least 6-7 pumps to get the desired smell and cleanliness.
Emily G.
method Laundry Detergent Refill, 85 Loads Free + Clear is my go-to laundry detergent, with sensitive skin you cant be too careful and this product has been great..
Erin B.
Kansas City, MO
Cheap and environmentally friendly packaging for a great quality laundry detergent that won't irritate sensitive skin. Easy to refill. At this price point, nothing could be better!
Samantha S.
Corpus Christi, TX
1st. You use an alarmingly small amount - which is fantastic b/c it lasts forever. 2nd - both my husband & I have sensitive skin & this doesn't bother either of us. 3rd - cleans really well!
Bronwyn C.
Terrace, BC
Is this any more expensive than a regular detergent?