BY METHOD

smart laundry just got smarter

this laundry detergent refill packs a lot of punch. 85 loads worth, to be exact. that’s because our patent-pending smartclean technology® uses an ultra concentrated plant-based formula that delivers big cleaning power with just a few tiny squirts. which is why we can fit so much into this amazingly small pouch while yielding an 80% packaging savings in plastic, water and energy at the same time. now would be a good time for your happy dance.

Buy on Jet.com*
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Kori K.
I've used this detergent for so long, I don't really know what to say about it. I have sensitive skin and a front loading washer and this cleans my clothes and doesn't irritate my skin. I also use vinegar with it these days because I have a front loader that needs some maintenance and it keeps it fresh.
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
I keep buying more and more refills of this detergent. It works so well and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I love the pump you get too. It doesn’t have a smell at all and gets my laundry so clean. I highly recommend.
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
I love love love this laundry detergent! I like that it doesn't have a bunch of harsh chemicals. I have sensitive skin so I can't use a lot of scented products, so this detergent works perfectly for me!
Kristy W.
I cannot say enough good things about Method. I love their laundry detergent because it is better for the environment and better for my skin because it is free of harsh chemicals. I have been trying to switch over to more natural products like Method, but it can be a little pricey, so I buy their detergent when I see it on sale at target. Their laundry detergent is super concentrated which is nice because a little bit goes a long way.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
This was okay. That's really all I can say about it. I got this because I had a really bad eczema outbreak and was experimenting with what might have caused it. I thought maybe it was scented detergent but it wasn't. This stuff is supposed to be unscented but I just smells weird to me I can't explain it. It worked good I guess idk I didn't really see a difference between this and anything else.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
This works great I buy this refill bag to fill in the original container that I bought all the taxes for pumps and you can wash a whole load of laundry and helps because then you don't overuse the laundry detergent because with the new high-efficiency washing machines you don't really need more than two or 3 tablespoons.
Kayla D.
This detergent is great for anyone that doesn't like a lot of scents or those who maybe have children. Any product from Method is great. I prefer to have scent in my laundry.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like to use more natural things to wash my clothes.  I like the method products. Lasts a long time, gets the clothes clean.  Affordable. I buy at Target.
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I had heard a lot of good things about Method company as they don't use chemicals in their products and use more natural ingredients and stuff. I had used their hand washes before and so I thought I would try this one too. This one smells nice in a bottle but doesn't smell the same on cloths. And they say 4 pumps for a load is enough but I had to put at least 6-7 pumps to get the desired smell and cleanliness.
Bronwyn C.
Terrace, BC
Is this any more expensive than a regular detergent?