BY METHOD

One hand works wonders.
It may be hard to believe, but this tiny bottle of concentrated laundry detergent can do big things. That’s because the plant-based formula with smartclean technology® seeks out dirt and stains in a revolutionary new way to deliver beautifully clean clothes with just a few squirts. Plus, its handy pump makes for easy, one-handed use. No mess. No waste. No aching biceps.

Fresh air.
You've heard that saying before, when something refreshing just breezed in, and everything's a little bit better because of it? Well, this scent is just like that – a breath of fresh air. The kind you smell. Pretty much named itself.

method Laundry Detergent Pump Fresh Air

Start your review of method Laundry Detergent Pump Fresh Air!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It makes your clothes clean and nice smelling." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Carrollton, MS
Great product. Great value for the price and quality of cleaning. I’ve used this product several times and it cleans my husband’s nasty work clothes. I will buy this product again. It is highly concentrated and little dab goes a long way!
Camille C.
Glenview, IL
Purchased at: Hale Groves
My favorite laundry detergent so far! A little goes a long way and it really cleans well. Subtle scent not very sudsy. Very effective in cleaning clothes, a little bit expensive than tide. I would definitely recommend!
Lynnette C.
Green Bay, WI
I love Method products it’s all my family uses. My clothes get clean without all the harsh chemicals. It leaves them looking new and never dull or faded. Love that it makes my clothes smelling like a spring day.
Jesse N.
Hagerstown, MD
I have been loyal to many varieties of method cleaning products ever since I first started buying their hand soaps 10 years ago, so i was thrilled when they put out a laundry detergent! I love the pump top for easy dispensing without mess or extra packaging, and the ultra concentrated formula means a small bottle can wash a lot of clothes. The scent is fresh and light. It is nonoffensive but I will likely try a different scent in the future. I hope there will be more fragrance options in the future, as I will likely continue to purchase this detergent. The best part is that you can buy refill bags for the pump container like the ones for the hand soap! This is so economical and helps keep extra packaging out of the landfills.
Samantha A.
Lake Mary
We like this laundry detergent because it is very easy using the pump directly into the laundry chamber instead of worrying about a messy cap to fill. They also sell refill packs for the main pump so we can get larger quantities to refill the one pump. I like that I can do subscribe and save on Amazon and have it shipped directly to me automatically. I also like the smell, there are some brands that I can't stand.
Emily P.
Harrisburg , PA
This works so well! It lasts a mIf time since it’s concentrated and my clothes feel a lot more clean. I love how Method is less toxic compared to other brand names. The scents are all wonderful as well.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
This is too thin of a detergent for my liking. The pump doesn’t always dispense it very well, either. That said, I have very sensitive skin and this product did not irritate it.
David H.
Los Angeles , CA
I randomly picked this up in Target and I was pleasantly surprised with the Method brand for the good. I've been hooked on this detergent on my clothes, it gets the job done and smells amazing, according to my compliments from those who've smelled the dryer clothes.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great natural safe product. Gets our clothes very clean. Gives a nice fresh scent without being too over powering. The price is great for a natural safe product. And I love that I can find this right at my local Target. We are big Method fans at our house!
Karlyn B.
I have been happy with this laundry detergent. You’re able to use a lot less because it’s highly concentrated therefore saving you money. The smell is light and fresh and my clothes always seem to be well cleaned! Would recommend it!
Chaz T.
Ravenna, MI
Anyone have an allergy problem with this?
Ashley H.
Lafayette, IN
method Laundry Detergent Pump Fresh Air Has anyone used method's laundry detergent? I did get a free sample of method laundry detergent 66 loads ginger mango and it seems okay. The smell wasn't my cup of tea, but it held it's scent very well. I'm usually a strict Tide user due to allergies, but method doesn't seem to bother my skin. Has anyone else with skin sensitivity or allergies has issues with regularly using Method?

Target