BY METHOD

Method Laundry Detergent Peony Blossom- 50 Loads, 20 Ounce Bottle
Ive Been buying this product forever! And I’ll continue to repurchase I love it targets all my concerns and smells yummy! Works good compared to other products . I am highly satisfied . Told others to buy as well
Taiylor G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Method is one of my go to products for home care! They prefer ingredients that come from plants instead of chemicals which makes these products extremely safe! They do not test on animals, and always have the most amazing scents would recommend 10/10.
Brittany J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This concentrated detergent makes it easy to do laundry — you just add a few pumps based on your load size. The design of the bottle makes it easy to hold and the design is simple and clean.
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
I love Method products because they are a more natural alternative to a majority of the chemical laden laundry detergents on the market. I love that this Method laundry detergent has a pump. It makes it fast, easy, and mess free for me to add laundry detergent to a load in the washing machine. It is great because you can even purchase a large refill bag and keep refilling the same Method laundry detergent pump container. It is an environmentally friendly and hassle free way to do laundry. :)
Christina T.
Millbrae, CA
I got this as an alternative to the ones where you have to measure.  This makes it easy for my 7.5 y/o son to help out with the laundry.  He loves pumping this bottle and helping out.  I wanted something with fewer chemicals than your typical detergent so used this.  Couldn't find an affordable laundry pod.
Melissa D.
Indianapolis , IN
I really like the smell of that it left my clothes in Maui like fresh flowers not too much perfume smell but just the right amount. It is a little pricey which is why I have not purchased this again lately. When I have a little extra money to splurge on laundry detergent I would definitely get this one again.
Ashley B.
Olive branch , MS
this detergent cleans well, and the smell is fantastic. I don't notice that the clothes smell like it post wash however. I do use it regularly though and recommend it.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
I use the I scented version of this product and although it does its job as a detergent it claims to have a bottle that doesn't leave any product in the bottom at the end of its life but I'm finding it hard to get the remainder of the product out of the bottle and get a lot of air when I use the pump.
Melissa M.
Lancaster, PA
I love the Method companies products. They smell great and are not harsh at all. Not only do I have their laundry detergent but I use their bathroom and kitchen cleaners as well. They smell so good and do a great job cleaning up messes. I highly recommend them.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Love the Method laundry detergent in Peony Blossom. It is chemical free, not harsh on the environment, and smells amazing. It also does a great job cleaning our clothes. I'd recommend it to anyone who is environmentally conscious.