BY METHOD

smarter, easier, greener

it may be hard to believe, but this tiny bottle of 8X ultra-concentrated laundry detergent can do big things. that’s because the plant-based formula with smartclean technology® seeks out dirt and stains in a revolutionary new way to deliver beautifully clean clothes with just 1/4th the dose of the leading brand. plus, its handy pump makes for easy, one-handed use. no mess. no waste. no aching biceps.

method laundry detergent fresh air
  • "As is, I love that it doesn't take up too much space in my laundry room yet does just as well as other detergents." in 1 review
  • "It works great in cold water and warm water, it's refillable, AND it's good for the environment." in 1 review
  • "This product works well and leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
Jesse N.
Hagerstown
I have been loyal to many varieties of method cleaning products ever since I first started buying their hand soaps 10 years ago, so i was thrilled when they put out a laundry detergent! I love the pump top for easy dispensing without mess or extra packaging, and the ultra concentrated formula means a small bottle can wash a lot of clothes. The scent is fresh and light. It is nonoffensive but I will likely try a different scent in the future. I hope there will be more fragrance options in the future, as I will likely continue to purchase this detergent. The best part is that you can buy refill bags for the pump container like the ones for the hand soap! This is so economical and helps keep extra packaging out of the landfills.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a top brand for me, I love method! I like that they have safe ingredients, the scents are very nice. It is affordable and has very attractive packaging. I think this cleans my laundry well, and I will use often and recommend.
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
This works so well! It lasts a mIf time since it’s concentrated and my clothes feel a lot more clean. I love how Method is less toxic compared to other brand names. The scents are all wonderful as well.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
This is too thin of a detergent for my liking. The pump doesn’t always dispense it very well, either. That said, I have very sensitive skin and this product did not irritate it.
Karlyn B.
I have been happy with this laundry detergent. You’re able to use a lot less because it’s highly concentrated therefore saving you money. The smell is light and fresh and my clothes always seem to be well cleaned! Would recommend it!
Bethany C.
French Lick
My husband introduced this to me 3 years ago when we first got together and I have used it ever since. It is good for the environment. It smells wonderful and is very affordable!
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
This stuff is super awesome. It smells great and gets your clothes nice and clean. The only issue is that once the top is unlocked it can't be locked again. It's totally fine if you have laundry in your home but we don't have units in our apt. When we took it with us to the laundry room the top got squished and squirted detergent everywhere and I was super frustrated.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Decorator Expert Level 1
SO much nicer to use than powders. Works Great too! I use a small stack washer dryer so it's just "2 squirts" instead of 4 and my clothes come out fantastic. I also like the convenience of the pump and how this bottle takes up less room and powders or bulky liquid detergent but does LOTS of loads. Nice scent, not overpowering. Will purchase again.
Leeza P.
Boulder, CO
Fresh air detergent is my favorite. Smells soooo good! Not overpowering at all. Even though it's my favorite, however, i docked it a star bc I noticed my clothes were not getting as clean anymore. Had to either rewash, use more detergent, smaller loads, or use natural products like lemon and vinegar. Our clothes are by no means gross, but uniforms worn daily still had the lingering smell of deodorant from previous wear, for example, which means they weren't getting 100% clean.
Josalyn C.
The first thing that attraced to me to this detergent was that it is plant based. I decided to try it out and it got the laundry clean and smelled amazing. The pump makes everything so much more convenient. The bottle seems small, but it seems to last forever. I also love how you can buy refills and use the same bottle over and over again.
Chaz T.
Ravenna, MI
Anyone have an allergy problem with this?
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
What's your favorite scent? I'm loving Fresh Scent
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
i hear nothing but amazing from this product what do you guys think?