Method fresh air high efficiency laundry detergent 10 oz

Buy on Jet.com
  • "It works great in cold water and warm water, it's refillable, AND it's good for the environment." in 1 review
  • "This product works well and leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
  • "As is, I love that it doesn't take up too much space in my laundry room yet does just as well as other detergents." in 1 review
Jesse N.
I have been loyal to many varieties of method cleaning products ever since I first started buying their hand soaps 10 years ago, so i was thrilled when they put out a laundry detergent! I love the pump top for easy dispensing without mess or extra packaging, and the ultra concentrated formula means a small bottle can wash a lot of clothes. The scent is fresh and light. It is nonoffensive but I will likely try a different scent in the future. I hope there will be more fragrance options in the future, as I will likely continue to purchase this detergent. The best part is that you can buy refill bags for the pump container like the ones for the hand soap! This is so economical and helps keep extra packaging out of the landfills.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a top brand for me, I love method! I like that they have safe ingredients, the scents are very nice. It is affordable and has very attractive packaging. I think this cleans my laundry well, and I will use often and recommend.
katie (.
Washington, NC
I use this for my personal laundry and for my business laundry (salon towels) I like that it’s super concentrated and economical, I do wish the fragrance was a little stronger but at least it’s not overpowering or offensive. Does the job!
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
This stuff is super awesome. It smells great and gets your clothes nice and clean. The only issue is that once the top is unlocked it can't be locked again. It's totally fine if you have laundry in your home but we don't have units in our apt. When we took it with us to the laundry room the top got squished and squirted detergent everywhere and I was super frustrated.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Decorator Expert Level 1
SO much nicer to use than powders. Works Great too! I use a small stack washer dryer so it's just "2 squirts" instead of 4 and my clothes come out fantastic. I also like the convenience of the pump and how this bottle takes up less room and powders or bulky liquid detergent but does LOTS of loads. Nice scent, not overpowering. Will purchase again.
Leeza P.
Boulder, CO
Fresh air detergent is my favorite. Smells soooo good! Not overpowering at all. Even though it's my favorite, however, i docked it a star bc I noticed my clothes were not getting as clean anymore. Had to either rewash, use more detergent, smaller loads, or use natural products like lemon and vinegar. Our clothes are by no means gross, but uniforms worn daily still had the lingering smell of deodorant from previous wear, for example, which means they weren't getting 100% clean.
Josalyn C.
The first thing that attraced to me to this detergent was that it is plant based. I decided to try it out and it got the laundry clean and smelled amazing. The pump makes everything so much more convenient. The bottle seems small, but it seems to last forever. I also love how you can buy refills and use the same bottle over and over again.
Michelle C.
Philadelphia, PA
I loooooove the scent of this detergent, and the fact that you use so little per load is great. I like that it's all natural and non-irritating, though I think it's probably a bit pricier than it needs to be. I'll still buy it for now, but I may eventually see what I can get for a better price considering how much laundry I do at home.
courtney L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm absolutely blown away by this detergent!!! We are big time tide users in my family, but recently they must have changed something because it does nothing but break me and my daughter out bad!! So we went on the hunt for something new. This one caught my eye because 1, I had a coupon, and 2, it has the cool pump. (which makes it so easy to use! No measuring or anything, just pump it into the wash and ur done!) so I got it and to be honest, forgot I had it for a bit. Then one day I was washing clothes and threw in my favorite sweater that I wore around the house. It was, at one point, white and accidentally somehow got a hot pink stain across the front of it. I was devastated and everything I tried wouldn't bring it out. So I gave up and just had it for the house...until I washed it with this detergent. I have no idea how it's possible, the stain was almost 2 years old! But it got EVERY bit of it out!!! I'm amazed!! My shirt now looks brand friggin new!! And it smells amazing!! Yeah!
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
My Mom and I are obsessed with this because of the pump! Never spill or waste detergent again!  It definitely is concentrated and cleans well.  It even gives clothes a nice, light natural scent with the scented versions.  I think it makes clothes very clean and soft. SO GOOD.
Chaz T.
Ravenna, MI
Anyone have an allergy problem with this?
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
What's your favorite scent? I'm loving Fresh Scent
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
i hear nothing but amazing from this product what do you guys think?