Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry Suppliesmethod
Laundry Detergent, Beach Sage, 535 Ounces, 66 Loads

Method Laundry Detergent, Beach Sage, 53.5 Ounces, 66 Loads

by method

You love coffee, red wine and chocolate milk shakes. Just not on your clothes. The naturally derived cleaning power in this recyclable bottle fights tough dirt and stains. So your whites stay white and your colors stay bright. Now you can indulge in your favorite foods without having to worry about your wardrobe.

At Method, there's good inside. from the plant-based and carefully chosen ingredients we put in our formulas to the sustainable energy inside our very own factory, we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colorful place. Our products aren't just beautiful to behold, they're made with people, pets and planet in mind. Check out our rainbow of options for clean, happy hands, homes, laundry and body, all thoughtfully designed inside + out.

How does this compare to other detergents does it get daily kid stains and sport stains out of the clothing?
I have never tried this laundry detergent or heard or it...what store is it available at?
Does this product make your clothes smell good compared to tide/gain laundry detergent ?
Start your review of Method Laundry Detergent, Beach Sage, 53.5 Ounces, 66 Loads!
Michelle L.
Cottage Grove, OR
Purchased at: Target
Smells amazing. The concentrate is REALLY concentrated. Even tho this detergent is a little more expensive, it really does last forever.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I get the beach sage laundry detergent, fabric softener, and dryer sheets! They smell amazing and a long lasting scent which I love
Maite L.
Can’t get enough of this detergent! It works great and smells even better! Combine it with the fabric softener and your clothes will smell heavenly. You also don’t have to use a lot to get your clothes clean.
Nashawnda  W.
Burlington, NC
I love the Method brand and I simply cannot get enough of the Beach Sage scent. Not only are my clothes clean but they smell fresh for days on end.
Christy S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I recently started using Method for all areas of my home. The method beach sage laundry detergent smells great, leaves my clothes feeling clean and soft, and it’s a brand I’ve come to trust!
Cassie S.
This leaves my clothes super clean with a beautiful scent. The scent lasts about a week but that is long enough for me. It is affordable and has a better scent profile than the grocery aisles norms. Two thumbs up!
SUSAN M.
Sun City, AZ
I love Method! They're products are amazing and smell great to. I like the beach sage laundry detergent as I only need to use a splash and it gets my clothes clean and smelling fresh.
Timra P.
Nixa, MO
This is my favorite laundry soap. I have used others that clean as well as this but it’s the smell that brings me back over and over.
Kelsi D.
Columbus, GA
This is the best smelling laundry detergent I’ve ever used. It keeps my clothes smelling fresh even when left in the closet for months. I highly recommend it to everyone. It’s worth every dime! I just love it!!
Tia L.
Hudaon Falls N.Y
This laundry soap is great. It’s not harsh. It’s very gentle, get cleans well. Packaging is great also and great price point for the product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...