BY METHOD #95 in Laundry Detergent

your clothes will thank you

you love coffee, red wine and chocolate milk shakes. just not on your clothes. the naturally derived cleaning power in this recyclable bottle fights tough dirt + stains. so your whites stay white and your colors stay bright. now you can indulge in your favorite foods without having to worry about your wardrobe.

• I never heard of this . Where can I find it and how effective is it?3 Answers
  • Does this work good as a laundry soap? Is the scent strong on was...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this laundry detergent, but not sure h...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Vi G.
Method laundry detergent in ginger mango is a new staple in my home laundry routine. I recently started using method  because it’s formula is mostly plant derived and biodegradable as opposed to most traditional, petroleum-derived commercial detergents. It’s around 25 cents a load making it pricier than most commercial detergents but it’s also more concentrated and uses less packaging. Stain and odor removal is up to par with most commercial detergents. Oil stains need to be pretreated before washing. The ginger mango scent is heavy but it’s the only one available at my local store that offers fabric softener and dryer sheets in the same scent which leaves a lasting scent on laundry for over week.
Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
When I first tried this I was really impressed. It cleaned my whites really good. It got stains out that had been in my cloths for months and had been washed multiple times by other detergents. However after about 2 weeks I started noticing a funny smell in some of my clothes. It was almost like sour milk. I couldn't figure out what the problem was for a few days. Eventually I was drying my hands on a dish cloth and smelled it again. This is when I realized all the items that smelled so gross I had used this soap on. I went and smelled the bottle. It didn't smell overwelmingly bad but you can definitley smell a hint of sourness. I am not sure what it is about this soap (Possibly just the one scent I got) but it smells horrible on the clothing after its been run thru the washer. I would definitley ne willing to purchase another scent since does clean clothes rrally well.
Gabriela G.
Lubbock, TX
THIS STUFF SMELLS SO GOOD! I found these at target with a coupon and i paid $9 ish for a huge amount. I’ve been venturing out to try finding a more natural brand and method isn’t failing to impress me. It’s got artificial colors which is not the best but in comparison to tide or gain it’s a lot it’s better for us. I’ll buy more method products in the near future, I’m in love.
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
I picked up a smaller version of this laundry detergent to take on vacation with us because will be be near the beach and lots of things will need to be washed. I was skeptical about the fragrance but it’s very fresh. Method stands as one of my favorite brands for cleaning and laundry.
C B.
I originally tried this as a sample. Scents are an important factor to me when I choose detergent. This one has a slightly “spicy” scent, while still being fresh. It reminds me of a shampoo I once used. You only need a small bit because it is concentrated. My clothes don’t get especially dirty, so I can’t speak to how well it gets out stains, but I like it. The container also looks more appealing than a traditional detergent bottle and the notches in the side give it an ergonomic feel.
Dalia S.
This is the only laundry detergent I will use! I used to use tide and downy but every since I found out about Method I haven’t gone back! My only complaint is that it is a little pricey for the size. If your a big family, this might not work for you just because you’ll go through it pretty quickly. This is my favorite scent! It leaves your clothes feeling very clean and fresh.
Vanessa M.
This is my favorite one out of the entire collection of detergents. The smell is so great, very fresh and citrusy. It is effective. I think it is a little pricey for how much is in it even though it says 66 loads. However, one is paying for the healthier ingredients so its important to keep that in mind. I wish they made a larger size.
Kat W.
San Diego , CA
So far so great with this product! This last year I have been trying to use mostly natural products and switching to those with less toxins. It is pretty affordable, I purchased mine though grove collaborative. The smell is nice and leaves my clothes feeling fresh and clean!
Brittany R.
Bangor, ME
I was skeptical when I first ordered this online, but upon receiving it - I was so in love with the scent. I love using this brand/scent because you’re clothes smell like it throughout the day, especially when you hang them on the line or air dry. It’s so crisp and clean smelling but really does a fantastic job of cleaning the clothes in general.
Rhiannon E.
Cabot
I loved the method laundry detergent in the ginger mango scent! I love how it lasts for 66 loads, so I only have to run to the store for more every month or two! I can get it for a good price at either target or monthly from grove collaborative! I love the scent!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Got this in my sample box from samplesource, was wondering what are you guys opinions of this product before I use it :)
Marlene S.
I never heard of this . Where can I find it and how effective is it?
olga l.
I have been wanting to try this laundry detergent, but not sure how well it works. I do lots of laundry with 4 kids. Also how good does the clothes smell afterwards?
Allison D.
Does this work good as a laundry soap? Is the scent strong on washed clothes?