BY METHOD

your clothes will thank you

you love coffee, red wine and chocolate milk shakes. just not on your clothes. the naturally derived cleaning power in this recyclable bottle fights tough dirt + stains. so your whites stay white and your colors stay bright. now you can indulge in your favorite foods without having to worry about your wardrobe.

• I never heard of this . Where can I find it and how effec...4 Answers
  • Does this work good as a laundry soap? Is the scent stron...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this laundry detergent, but no...1 Answers
Alex L.
smells divine! cleans my clothes and leaves a faint scent. this detergent is never too harsh on my clothing--i feel comfortable washing some delicate vintage pieces in due to how gentle it is. I also have eczema and I've always had to use extra gentle detergent and I've never had issues with this one!
Yanelys A.
Honestly, I am in Love with this detergent! This specific one makes my clothes smell fantastic! The amazing scent is one of my favorites now for sure. The downside to this is the cost as I find it to be a bit pricey. If it was a bit cheaper it would be my detergent of choice!
Carrie C.
Love the fragrance not overpowering. The bottle last several months. It’s great on my septic system biodegradable. Does get the clothes clean.A little expensive than other products . But no heavy chemical smells. Yes allergies or sensitive skin great product
april a.
Kingsport, TN
Method laundry detergent is amazing. A little goes a long ways and gets the job done. It makes your clothes smell so fresh and clean and last from wash to wash. You couldn't ask for better detergent then this.
Nicole G.
N. Michigan by way of East Bay
Works great, super concentrated. My only complaint is it drys my hands out a ton when I switch from the washer to the dryer. Much prefer when it comes in the easy to use pump.
Brittany R.
Clayton
Purchased at: Target
My favorite laundry detergent! I’ve used Tide, again, All, and of course many different fabric softeners. Nothing compares to this detergent! My clothes look and feel cleaner and the scent lasts so much longer! I can wash my bedding and two weeks later it still has the same scent it did when I pulled it out of the wash! The ginger mango is by far my favorite scent in this brand and when paired with the matching fabric softener it’s even better!
Ashlee C.
York, SC
I got this product so excited to finally try method products. I had been debating for a while. I ran home, started a load, and waited patiently. I also bought the softer sheets. When my clothes were done I was EXTREMELY disappointed to find them having ZERO scent. It has been bragged about to have a long lasting amazing scent left on clothes. I got nothing. I may try a different scent.
Bridget W.
Warren, PA
I would 100% recommend this to anyone. Awesome, awesome product! 🙏 This ginger mango scent in particular is so so yummy, it does such a great job at cleaning my laundry, a little goes a long way, and it's inexpensive! Really, what more can you ask for? I'd say this lasted me over a month and I do about 3 loads a week..sometimes less..sometimes more. I was so bummed when I ran out! I'll add that I purchased mine through grove collaborative and it was delivered within a few days. I was so impressed. For those who don't know, grove collaborative is a site I found that sells products from certain companies that are all about clean and organic ingredients. Definitely check it out. Overall, love this laundry soap.
Vi G.
Method laundry detergent in ginger mango is a new staple in my home laundry routine. I recently started using method  because it’s formula is mostly plant derived and biodegradable as opposed to most traditional, petroleum-derived commercial detergents. It’s around 25 cents a load making it pricier than most commercial detergents but it’s also more concentrated and uses less packaging. Stain and odor removal is up to par with most commercial detergents. Oil stains need to be pretreated before washing. The ginger mango scent is heavy but it’s the only one available at my local store that offers fabric softener and dryer sheets in the same scent which leaves a lasting scent on laundry for over week.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
This is the only laundry detergent I will use! I used to use tide and downy but every since I found out about Method I haven’t gone back! My only complaint is that it is a little pricey for the size. If your a big family, this might not work for you just because you’ll go through it pretty quickly. This is my favorite scent! It leaves your clothes feeling very clean and fresh.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Got this in my sample box from samplesource, was wondering what are you guys opinions of this product before I use it :)
Marlene S.
I never heard of this . Where can I find it and how effective is it?
Angelina P.
Killeen
method antibacterial all-purpose cleaner bamboo does this leave a strong cleaner smell?
olga l.
I have been wanting to try this laundry detergent, but not sure how well it works. I do lots of laundry with 4 kids. Also how good does the clothes smell afterwards?
Allison D.
Does this work good as a laundry soap? Is the scent strong on washed clothes?

Target