BY METHOD

your clothes will thank you

you love coffee, red wine and chocolate milk shakes. just not on your clothes. the naturally derived cleaning power in this recyclable bottle fights tough dirt + stains. so your whites stay white and your colors stay bright. now you can indulge in your favorite foods without having to worry about your wardrobe.

Leah F.
Denver
Best laundry detergent ever!! My favorite to use, a little more expensive than I like to spend but it’s worth it. It’s a great company and I know there’s only good stuff going on my clothes!
Erin W.
I bought this because I was sold on it being dye free and free of harsh chemicals, etc. I’ve used almost the entire bottle and I’m still not that impressed. My clothes don’t really smell that clean and it’s not very good at stain fighting. It’s not terrible but it’s not the best. I have yet to find a great laundry detergent. I probably won’t buy again.
Brianna A.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
I like this detergent because I prefer a plain, I scented wash for things like towels and washcloths and sheets. I use it for my regular clothes as well! I love that I can pick it up at any target and know that I’m getting the same thing, that I know will work.
Amanda H.
Denver
Not great. Really wanted to like this as I love other method products, but this is just ineffective. Followed the instructions to a tee, but clothes did not come out clean, and smelled bad. I tried two bottles of this but won't buy again. I use arm and hammer on towels and adult clothes, and use tide gentle detergent with an addition of a cap of the Clorox color safe bleach product for baby clothes and cloth diapers. We're happy with that mix.
Mandi R.
The Woodlands, TX
Love, love, love Method cleaning products and everything they stand
for! About 90% of the time, it is my go-to cleaning product for my family's
laundry. I was diagnosed with cancer in 2016, and it stirred an interest in me
to research the toxins we are using in our homes and on our bodies. (My
unsolicited advice --> Advocate for yourself and do your research!) Method is one of the safer choices on the market.
Jaimie S.
Black River , NY
I have really sensitive skin and normal laundry detergent makes me itchy. I gave method laundry detergent and try and after the first week I immediately Noticed a difference in was not itchy like I used to be. I ended up stripping my entire closet and washed everything in method detergent and I honest to God haven’t had an issue since. I’d rather pay an extra dollar or two for laundry detergent that won’t leave me itchy.
Shannon R.
I love using this detergent that I bought from target. It’s free and clear and safe to use on both my clothes and my infants clothes if I end up washing them togetherz
tiffanygerman G.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I've been using Method free + clear for a couple of years and it's my favorite laundry detergent. I wash all of my clothes in cold water and it gets them very clean, even if there are spots or stains. I am sensitive to scents, so I love that there are no dyes or fragrances.
Jessica T.
Rumson, NJ
Use this for our whites and sheets. The detergent gets our clothes super clean, and keeps them feeling soft and gentle. I don’t have to worry about extra scents causing skin irritations, which is usually a constant concern. It’s also priced right for an all natural detergent.
Hailey W.
Moorhead
This product makes my clothes cleaner than any other detergent I’ve used. Doesn’t make my clothes stiff when I hang dry them. And gets stain out and brightens clothes without harsh chemicals. Doesn’t really have a strong sent and my clothes feel softer and more clean.

Amazon