method Laundry Detergent uploaded by Triana f.

method Laundry Detergent

Powered by Plant-Based SmartClean Technology™ Amazingly Concentrated 4 Pumps=1 Load Just a few tiny squirts and our ultra concentrated patent-pending SmartClean Technology™ delivers big cleaning power. Targets dirt and stains for beautifully clean clothes. Biodegradable. 95% plant-based formula. 70% less detergent, water + plastic per load than conventional 2X detergent. Hypo-allergenic For HE  + Standard Machines Designed for the environment.  Made for and by the People Against Dirty® Never tested on animals.  Recycle for good Karma. see more...

Miranda K.
Miranda K.
I feel like the hardest thing for me was pumping three little pumps to clean a load of laundry maybe I should try it with the recommend pumps but it doesn't seem like enough to me. I can't help but try to fill the detergent tray. Smell is nice but personally I feel like it's too pricey. I'll stick to my EOS for now.
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
You only need a small amount to clean a full load of laundry, so one bottle will last me about two months. It smells amazing, and when you take it out of the wash it doesn't smell heavily perfumed like other detergents.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I gave this a try after receiving a free sample. This stuff was great. Cleaned my clothes well, left them smelling amazing. I wish they made them in the dissolving packets as I find them much easier to use.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Since it's natural and cruelty free, I switched out almost all my products for Method and I am thrilled. The laundry soap washes great and you only need a few pumps for a full load.
Bryelle D.
Bryelle D.
N Ft Myers, FL
My favorite detergent! It lasts so much longer than I expected it to and there was no lugging a huge heavy bottle around. So easy to use, lovely scent, and cleans well.
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
I love love the way this smells!
I wash EVERYTHING with this stuff. Not only does it clean well, but it help relax you.
I use it to wash my pups bedding and he is out!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
I've used this detergent for YEARS and I will never stray. It's wonderful, especially for a natural detergent. It smells gorgeous and the pump is fun and easy to use. Slightly more expensive than a basic detergent but completely worth it.
Julia W.
Julia W.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite detergent. We always have a bottle of this on hand because it’s effective while being gentle on our fabrics. I love the efficiency of the bottle as well as the concentrated formula. The scent is lovely
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this stuff. Since trying it 3years ago I haven't bought another detergent. The smells are nice, the product works, and it only requires a couple pumps. This stuff is the best. And refillable. Worth every penny.
Paige N.
Paige N.
I love using products around my house that use less chemicals. Method is awesome and it smells great. It cleans pretty effectively and is decently priced. Lavender is my favorite and it lasts me a good amount of time.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does this really work better than the cheaper more known brands? It is more than I want to pay to be disappointed.
Carina S.
Carina S.
How much do you like this compared to something like Tide or Purex? Does it wash clothing good?
Danika H.
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Curious to know how this works... I use method hand soap and like it but wouldn't mind trying the detergent if people actually like it.
Lakesha T.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Does this product leave a frangrant smell to the clothes once washed like name brand detergent?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
How well does this work?