method Kitchen Odor-Eliminating Hand Wash uploaded by Anh D.

method Kitchen Odor-Eliminating Hand Wash

No more stinky hands:  Eliminates stubborn food odors like garlic + onion. Our odor neutralizing kitchen hand wash gets rid of lingering food odors like garlic and onions keeping chefs happy and hands smelling yummy. Recycle.  Always. . see more...

Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't enjoy most handwash brands out there until my mom bought this. I have to say this soap cleans so well I was able to get even fish and greasy meat residue and smells off my hands completely! Th scent is heaven because I love herb type of soap and lemongrass just happens to be my favorite! It's cheap and lasts forever too!
Nicole K.
I've had a problem with my hands drying out really bad from soaps, so I recently tried Method and it has made a big difference! Even after the first use my hands felt so much better, and now after about a month, my hands are no longer dry and yucky. I still use good hand creams, but method has helped a lot as it's not adding to the problem.
The lemongrass I gravitated toward, as anything lemon I love! It's a very nice light lemongrass scent, very summery and fresh.
I highly recommend method soaps, especially if you are having a hard time keeping your hands from drying out!
Bethani G.
Oro Valley, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a method product addict & saw this while out shopping on #blackfriday. lemongrass was an automatic for me as it's one of my favorite smells. this kitchen hand soap doesn't disappoint at all. no drying out your hands & the smell is amazing.
Katherine h.
I am LOVING all the method products. They all work so well, and smell so good. They don't leave residue, are safe, and effective. The price is great and they are a great buy!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using this for the kitchen. It gets rid of the stinky garlic or onion smell I get on my hands while cooking. Method products are safe, effective, and affordable. I love that I can get good quality soap and cleaner for such a great price!!
Erin K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really like the smell and it's good in the kitchen for hands. Last a long time bc you don't have to use a lot of product
Sadiann J.
I love method soap. It gives he right amount of suds while giving a good clean. I will always use this soap.
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this soap it actually works great I always use it and it makes my hands smell good and soft .