Method Kitchen Lemongrass Hand Wash uploaded by Renee D.Method Kitchen Lemongrass Hand Wash uploaded by Ashley S.

BY METHOD

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! While most hand washes just can't cut it on serious stinkers, like fish, garlic and onion, our odor-eliminating kitchen hand wash knocks out the whole lot of stubborn offenders. Your hands are left super soft and lightly scented with a crisp, chef-friendly fragrance. And no one has to know that you caught their dinner with your bare hands. Unless you want them to. see more...

crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Danielle C.
Foxboro, MA
Absolutely love method! This bottle is lasting forever since you don't need much to wash your hands. Very effective. I like the scent it's very refreshing. Also affordable for the quality you are receiving. Would definitely recommend. Only giving four instead of five because not my favorite scent but the soap is good! Will be repurchasing method soap just in a different scent!!
Meagan C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I LOVE the smell of lemon in the kitchen and this hand wash is one of my favorites to have by the sink. I buy Method products because I like the brand. This doesn't dry out my hands and the fragrance isn't overpowering, but just enough to be pleasant. Highly recommend!
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
I really enjoy Method hand wash. This product is affordable for an eco-friendly brand, and I really enjoy the scent. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. I would repurchase this product and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a hand soap.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
One of the only soaps we use in our home. I have 4 boys so as you can imagine we use alot of soap. It's affordable and is amazing. It washes off difficult stuff to get off. We are repeat customers and will continue to be. The small is so fresh I LOVE IT
Heather D.
I love all method products but their hand soaps and all purpose sprays are my favorite. I bought this kitchen lemongrass soap at target and I LOVE the smell. It gets rid of the most horrible smells such as onions. The price of this is very reasonable.
Amber F.
This scent is everything. I love the lemon scent in my kitchen, I always have hand soap at my kitchen sink. Easy to push top and very affordable. I love this brand because of its non toxic roots. I will definitely keep this brand in my house.
Daisy S.
Oregon City, OR
This is the best kitchen handwash! Really removes scent from hands like onion or garlic, and smells so good! It's lemongrass as opposed to lemon, so it's different and so pleasant. Pump works good, would highly recommend.
Alyssa G.
Visalia, CA
I had this soap in my kitchen and one point and absolute fell in love with the smell. Target occasionally has these on sale so I stock up during that time. The smell is really nice and leaves everything fresh and clean.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Method soap is life. Heck! Target is life! I love that the Method offers refill bottles so you don't have to keep purchasing a new soap dispenser every time. So it saves me money. They also have many different scents to choose from, so whenever I go shopping for a refill I get to choose a different one every time!