Method Kitchen Lemongrass Hand Wash uploaded by Renee D.Method Kitchen Lemongrass Hand Wash uploaded by Ashley S.

BY METHOD #52 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! While most hand washes just can't cut it on serious stinkers, like fish, garlic and onion, our odor-eliminating kitchen hand wash knocks out the whole lot of stubborn offenders. Your hands are left super soft and lightly scented with a crisp, chef-friendly fragrance. And no one has to know that you caught their dinner with your bare hands. Unless you want them to. see more...

Deborah B.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is one of a few hand-wash staples in my kitchen. Foaming soaps are preferred in my family; liquid soaps tend to leave residue and require lots of rinsing, beyond what is essential for cleanliness. Foaming soaps like this one puff up nicely after one or two pumps. Method emulsifies into a lather quickly, and leaves no drying residue or slimy trails between the fingers. And the scent! So fresh and clean. Gentle enough for multiple uses while preparing food.
Chris D.
Hollywood, FL
Disclaimer: Let me start by saying that I like anything with a lemongrass scent. This is a non-drying, gentle liquid hand soap that works aggressively to remove food odors from your hands. The lemongrass scent is light and clean but works hard on removing residual cooking/prep odors.
Love that it's triclosan free and a decent size for the price. I like method products and this one definitely doesn't disappoint!
Heather H.
Manistee, MI
This product offers a fresh & clean scent without being too over powering. I have to be careful with certain scents because they can trigger migraine headaches for me if full of toxic chemicals. This product does not make me sick and the price is fair in comparison to similar types on the market. Often times a coupon can be found right on the product itself depending on the retailer you purchase from.
Hanaa R.
Some soaps leave a lasting smell, which can be nice. However, mixing kitchen smells with hand soap smells is not always a great combination. That's why I love this Method soap specifically made for the kitchen. It smells lovely while using it but doesn't leave a lingering ascent on you. Additionally, it neutralizes garlic, onion, and other strong aromas with which you may have been cooking.
Jung B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like that Method in comes up with fun outer designs on a regular basis. But the tear drop shape, while I love the way it looks, drives me bonkers by the time I have about a 1/3 of the bottle left - it keeps getting knocked down. As for the soap itself, it is not my favorite feeling. I feel like there's a viscosity I can't wash off, and it's not a nice moisturizing kind of feeling either.
Mary R.
I have this in my kitchen right now! I LOVE method products. This is awesome soap and while I prefer foaming this really cleans my hands well. My dog loves to play fetch and my hands often get pretty dirty playin with her. The closest sink is the kitchen and this works much better than other soaps to get the slimy dirt off in one pass. The scent is great too. Perfect for a kitchen.
Joanna W.
Asheville, NC
I like lemon scented products (cleaning/hand/home fragrance, etc) because they make my house feel bright and clean. When I first saw this on the shelf, it was meant to be in my shopping cart. The Method packaging is attractive as usual, the bright lemony yellow color cheers me up, and as promised, it does combat food prep hands. I always have a back-up bottle waiting in my pantry.
I bought this hand wash at Target and am really impressed with it! It's one I will definitely purchase again at Target. It's a little expensive but worth it. It absolutely leaves your hands feeling clean, and the scent really lingers. I've tried the French Lavender and found it to be a little too herbal for my taste, but I really enjoy the Lemongrass scent. I highly recommend it!
Kristen M.
Providence, RI
This is hands down (no pun intended) the best hand soap for the kitchen! It does exactly what it promises - removes odors from food like garlic, onions, etc. as someone who is the chef in the family, I'm constantly mincing, dicing, and chopping and this stuff gets the job done once the ingredients go in the pan or pot. Plus, I love that it's healthy for me and the environment.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!!! The soap is so clean and AIDS up so wonderfully! The soap comes off your hands without feeling like it's still there (like some brands) and the smell is out of this world!! I knew this hand wash on my kitchen sink and I adore the smell so much!! It makes me happy with the smell being so captivating with fresh lemongrass in your kitchen!!