Method Kitchen Hand Wash Thyme 12oz uploaded by Janice C.

BY METHOD

For freshly scented kitchen hands. Garlic, onions + fish smell delicious in a dish. But on your hands? Not so much. Infused with herbal extracts, this naturally derived, non-drying gel hand wash eliminates stubborn smells and leaves hands feeling soft + clean, even after multiple washes. Most people don't associate herbs with dancing. But we believe that this fresh, herbaceous scent will have you breaking out into a perfectly choreographed routine. Now go ahead and show off those jazz hands. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ariana C.
Bronx, NY
I always but an extra bottle just in case one runs out. This is a must in any kitchen. I hated touching garlic or too much oregano as it would leave my hands with an after smell no matter how many times I washed them. I found this and after a little pump, my hands smell great! Definitely recommend!
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
New to me. All I have to say is that its absolutely fantastic for instantly getting rid of oils and smells. So effective. Not that expensive. It's going to be the only kitchen handsoap we use for awhile. Will be rebuying for sure! Check out my instagram for other reviews: glow.w.light
Brisa E.
Redwood city, CA
It truly does eliminate food odor. The scent is pleasant, yet not over powering. Method is a brand my whole family loves, they never test on animals. Its biodegradable. The bottle is made up of 100% recycled plastic (PCR). It was also a great deal at target, got a 10% off by using Targets REDcard and Cartwheel app.
C a t i e C.
Love this soap it smells so fresh and clean and leaves your hands feeling so soft. It's easy to use and lasts awhile as a little goes a long way. It applies as a gel and foams up nicely. It kills a lot of kitchen odors which is a major plus and it's never tested on animals. So what's not to love?
Nikki  M.
This hand soap smells so amazing! It's the perfect soap to go with your kitchen. It leaves your hands smelling clean and feeling fresh. Plus, it's gentle and has natural ingredients so you don't have to feel bad:
Ana R.
New City, NY
This stuff is amazing. I love to cook with onions and garlic, but hate when the smell lingers on my hands. Once I wash my hands with this soap the smell instantly goes away! It's a little magic in a pump ✨
Beauty B ..
I freak out a little if I'm running low on this soap. I like that it gets rid of pesky food odors such as onion and garlic from my hands!