BY METHOD

These sweet-smelling, nontoxic, general-purpose wipes are safe for any hard surface. Each wipe is made from compostable, biodegradable bamboo fibers. Perfect choice for bathroom sinks, kitchen counters or office desks. see more...

Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Brooklyn, NY
Hey fellow moms, this is a must ! My daughter makes a mess with absolutely everything she puts her hands on so after she finishes playing she uses these wipes to clean everything down. I personally love the smell of lavender so I always purchase this one. You can find coupons to everything especially in Target
Antigoni P.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I use these products on my granite countertop and my stainless steel appliances. I'm going to have to use them till they run out. They are expensive for what they are, and they do leave some streaks on the stainless. All in all, a pretty average product
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Mega Parent Expert
Lavender is one of the most therapeutic scents in my opinion. These wipes work well, and I love the lavender scent. Makes things nice and clean and smells great. Plus it tends to relax me while I clean which is a plus.
member-7364e
member-7364e
I really like these wipes they are super convenient great to keep in the car also. I really like that these don't have an overpowering smell. They to a great job of cleaning around the house.  I think these are a very good value and would buy them again.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Leanza M.
Leanza M.
Fresno, CA
These are easy to use and smell great! I only put three stars because I'm sure they sell these cheaper with another brand but these are worth it!
Cristine W.
Cristine W.
Fremont, NH
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this stuff. Such an excellent product and great packaging. Would 100 percent recommend this to a friend!
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Encinitas , CA
Mega Parent Expert
Makes cleaning up easy, I like that i can use it arpund my kids . No harmful smell, grate parice for the products as well.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Very good price and product. Gets job done. Trusted brand. Better quality. Can't go wrong. Long lasting
Marwa B.
Marwa B.
Murcia españa calle torre de romo numero 68 codigo postal 30011
Es un producto 10 me ha encantado lo uso un monton  aparte de la super eficacia que tiene me encanta 😍 es muy efectivo