method hand wash green tea aloe liquid

by method

hands so clean, you could eat with them

it’s 4pm. do you know where your hands have been? probably better just to wash them and not think about it. what you should think about is what you’re washing with. unless you’re already using our naturally derived, triclosan-free, heavenly scented hand wash. in which case, feel free to give the next person you encounter a high five. you’ve earned it.

Is there real green tea in here or is it a synthetic scent??
Start your review of method hand wash green tea aloe liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Raton, NM
This is my favorite scent besides lemon verbena of course. It's so refreshing and clean smelling. The method brand has been a go to for hand soap since the sell the large refills in plastic bags which I feel is better for our planet and cheaper then other brands in thick bottles.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
This is a really good hand soap in regards to the formula however this particular scent is not my favorite. It does not leave a lasting smell once you’ve finished washing your hands. The bottle is adorable and affordable.
Batavia, OH
Purchased at: Target
I love the scent and viscous texture of the Method hand wash. It is just thick enough to moisturize and wash with foam. I like how small the bubbles are and how clean my hands feel after. It is on the expensive end of hand soaps, but my hands are clean and free of dirt after washing.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Target
I also love this hand soap and put them in other bathrooms through out my house also. This green tea is one of my favorite smells. The soap isn’t too thick and it doesn’t leave my hands dry. My daughter loves to pay with this one and waste my soap.
Madison, WI
I'm extremely picky about the kind of soaps I use because I have such dry skin so naturally I gravitate towards products like this with aloe or certain oils. I absolutely love how moisturizing this hand wash is. I don't feel the need to have to use lotion afterwards to combat any drying effects (you should still moisturize anyway) and the smell is subtle, but so refreshing. I also love how easy it is to refill and the modern look of the bottle.
I love the shape of the container. My son is on the autism spectrum. It takes different ways to get him to do every day tasks , such as washing his hands. The shape of the container gets this done. It is a fabulous product all by itself. Non drying, this soap cleans very well.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite soap, mostly for the scent. I spent two weeks at a wonderful resort in Mexico for my 40th birthday. Bulgari Aug Thé Verť was used throughout the resort. I've been in love with the scent ever since. The method is a fraction of the coast with a very similar scent.
I've tried a number of the Method Hand Washes but the Green Tea scent is by far one of my ultimate favorites. It is soothing, smells fresh, and definitely leaves my hands feeling moisturized. It's extremely good quality for the price point and I absolutely love the packaging.
Shady Side, MD
This is great hand soap its about 2 dollars for a nice size bottle. The smell is a very fresh clean scent. Most importantly in my opinion is the fact that it isnt over drying because I wash my hands 8 million times daily. I would recommend this product!
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite soap. The scent is very pleasant and smells more like green apple. I feel like my hands are super clean and fresh after using it and it helps that this soap is more natural than other brands out there. All my home cleaning products are from Method!