method hand wash french lavender liquid uploaded by Sabrina

BY METHOD

hands so clean, you could eat with them.

it’s 4pm. do you know where your hands have been? probably better just to wash them and not think about it. what you should think about is what you’re washing with. unless you’re already using our naturally derived, triclosan-free, heavenly scented hand wash. in which case, feel free to give the next person you encounter a high five. you’ve earned it.

Elizabeth F.
El Paso, TX
I love this kind of hand soap. It smells really good. I know I put that in most of my reviews but it's true haha. This soap does really well, I always used to get people telling me that it smelled really good and that they liked it. I think that this product is worth it. I mean their isn't much you can say about soap lol.
Amanda H.
Macon, GA
I use this soap at home and at my business. I love the mild scent and the way it cleans. It's very gentle, yet effective, which is essential for me because I wash my hands so many times a day. I love this brand!
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Method is a GREAT liquid soap for ur hands. This particular scent-Lavender- is quite nice& I believe even those of us with sensitive skin would enjoy using it. I find that it doesn't seem to dry out my hands quite so much as some other liquid soaps. I was my hands *ALOT* so allow me to say this isn't a soap that will strip every trace of the natural oils mist skin needs to be healthy.. Method has quite a few scents, find ur fav & give it a try. I would & DO recommend Method to any& all. My only suggestion is that due to its higher price, u may want to check out places like Marshall's or T.J. Maxx, maybe even Big Lots(if u have one in ur area)to see if they may have it a bit cheaper. Give it a try, u can thank me later!😊😉
Angelica W.
I love Method soaps. Leaves my hands less dry than most soaps. I get really bad dry skin in the winter. They smell great. And they are pretty reasonably priced. I like that they have a limited amount of ingredients too.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Method is seriously the best soap. All the scents smell so good and I love the way it cleans my hands. It's affordable at some stores. I get mine from tjmaxx and they have a lot of options. I always have method in the house
Alana C.
I have a different scent than this for this brand.. But this is a great soap! More on the expensive side if you're used to getting soap like Dial (which I am)... They have very nice smells to choose from.. However, I have noticed my hands getting dry after a couple washes. Maybe not worth the price?
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I love this scent of hand soap so much, I use it at home AND at work. It has a really high quality lavender scent that is not going to give you a headache, plus it actually leaves your hands clean instead of filmy.
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls , TX
Love this. Every sent smells amazing! Love the economical bottle, I feel like it really holds a purpose. Might be pricey depending where you get it. I use this every day. I would definitely buy again!
Briana J.
I love the lavender scent, it smells amazing! This brand is a little more expensive because of the much better ingredients, but I always find it much cheaper at marshalls, home goods, etc.
Heather H.
Picayune, MS
Love this brand and everything they have! Great packaging, simple and elegant. Nice pop of color in your bathroom or on your kitchen sink. Leaves hands silky clean and without drying. Smells great!