Method Hand Sanitizer Sea Minerals, 7.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kate C.

BY METHOD

Becky D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Can I be honest? I can not get enough of this hand sanitizer! I absolutely love the Sea Minerals scent as it reminds me of my summer vacations on the beach in Florida. Ironically, I often get compliments after I have just put it on that I "smell so good & what perfume are you wearing". I laugh and proudly pull out my favorite hand sanitizer and people are shocked that a hand sanitizer can smell this great. In addition, I am a self described "germ-a-phobe" and hand sanitizer is my constant companion especially during our Colorado winters. In fact, both of my children have a bottle of this Method Sea Minerals hand sanitizer in their lockers at school. I am a huge fan of Method products (Especially the kitchen and floor cleaning products) but the Sea Minerals hand sanitizer is my favorite. If you have not tried it yet, you should grab a bottle next time you are at the store. I promise that you will not regret it!
Michelle B.
Arlington Heights, IL
I buy hand soap based on the scent first and foremost. Once I find a scent I like, I then look at what is in the product. I am brand loyal, so once I find something I like, I don't leave it - ever. I have been through several liquid hand soaps and find my skin has had issues with all of them. I hadn't tried Method before, because it was a bit more expensive - but I was at a point where I had tried everything. I'm so glad I did! The Sea Mineral scent is so great! it's not heavy perfume or overly fruity.
My main problem with soap in the past was it tired out my skin. I wash my hands a lot and most others dried my hands - terribly. Not with Method!!
I am brand loyal to Method!! And it's available at most retailers, so it's easy to get!
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
Probably one of my most favorite hand soaps. I wrote a marketing paper on Method's line of hand soaps when I was in college. I still stand true to what I wrote. That being that I loved the brand, what it stood for, how it uses ingredients that aren't harmful to our environment. All the scents are fresh and after washing your hands, there isn't a residue after. My younger sister, who usually hates all the girly smelling hand soaps and hates the ones that leave a residue even loves it. She says that she likes how theres a fresh scent but it isn't overwhelming or offensive and after a while it fades away gradually.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I get freaked out by the amount of hand to hand interaction I have to have at my work. Unfortunately I also really hate the smell of hand sanitizer. I struggle because I have sensitive sinuses and most hand sanitizer that contains perfumes are too strong and give me a headache. This hand sanitizer is a life saver for me! It doesn't have an over powering smell of perfume or alcohol. The sea minerals make it perfect for me. I'm not sure how effective the hand sanitizing is, but I'm just going to assume that it kills all the scary things that lurk on people's hands.
Hana L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have purchased Method hand soap a few times. I like hand soap that doesn't have a lot of added ingredients (like shea butter or aloe). The design is pretty and it's less drying than other soaps in the same price range. I haven't tried any other fragrances but this one is very light and does not really linger after you dry your hands, which makes it great for the kitchen. Plus, I love that the bottles are made to be reused.
Shuning Y.
Belmont, CA
I am on my 4th bottle of Method hand sanitizer now. Sea Mineral is so far my favorite. I really like the smell of this product, and how it follows me throughout the day, but not too strong where it gets annoying. I usually use this a couple times a day and it has a good moisturizing feel to the product and I don't have to apply hand cream afterwash. Highly recommending this refreshing product.
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
Not only does this soap have an amazing smell, it isn't one of those soaps that leaves you feeling like you still have soap on your hands I can say that after I use this soap I feel like my hands are clean and smooth, without feeling dried out. I also love how they offer so many different smells, the price isn't too bad, and the soap last so long for the amount.
Alisha B.
Salem, OR
Absolutely love this scent. It's not too girly and almost has a manly essence to it. I wish this scent was available in laundry detergent form. I regularly use this scent in our bathroom and kitchen. It gets great compliments by my husband and our guest. Will continue to repurchase regularly. Method makes the absolute best products and scent combos around.
Joona L.
Westland, MI
It smells great, and does not dry my hands out, even with multiple washes all day. The smell is not overbearing, and hands feel clean but still moist. It is affordable, and what's great is that since this is part of the permanent line, you can find refills making it a great buy and better for the environment! It is easy to find this in most stores.
Pamela R.
Kentwood, MI
I picked this up at Target. The shape of the bottle is gives it a nice style for the bathroom used by guests. The price is good for the style, scent and quality of the product. There are many other scents to choose from as well. I really love this and would definitely recommend, especially for the guest bathrooms because of scent and overall look!