method hand sanitizer sea minerals uploaded by Kate C.

BY METHOD

Method hand sanitizer. Kills 99. 9% of germs that may cause illness. Contains aloe and other moisturizers to keep hands felling soft. Made from 98% naturally derived ingredients, including 100% bio-renewable and naturally sourced ethanol.

Gina M.
I used to be a religious bath and body works consumer until I realized how dry it made my hands very dry and chapped.  I purchased this product at target just to try it out because it was more natural, and very affordable. This is the only hand soap I buy now. I buy the big refill packs and the single individual bottles
Desiree B.
Simi Valley, CA
This has to be my absolute favorite hand soap. It lathers quickly, rinses off easily and the fragrance is fresh and subtle. My skin feels greater after, not dry at all. It's super affordable and can be found at Target! The best part? It's triclosan free which is very important to me.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The sea minerals hand soap fragrance is divine.  Its light and fresh and crisp - it smells just plain old clean in a really modern way.  Every method fragrance I've tried has been lovely.  I would recommend trying this brand, because every product so far has been great
Jennifer Hope O.
Oakland, CA
Very clean smelly. It has a good lather and not too sticky, if you know what I mean? I got this at jet.com for a great value - under $3.00. I love that it's one of the more eco-friendly products and I can't tell the difference from the alternative brands. I would like to try out some other fragrances for sure!
Deborah M.
Weymouth , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Method Sea Minerals hand soap smells amazing! It's clean and fresh without being perfumey. It foams up nicely and rinses really well without leaving any kind of residue on my hands. It doesn't leave my hands dry like a lot of other products do and I think it's well worth the price as it really is a reasonable price in the first place.
Becky D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Can I be honest? I can not get enough of this hand sanitizer! I absolutely love the Sea Minerals scent as it reminds me of my summer vacations on the beach in Florida. Ironically, I often get compliments after I have just put it on that I "smell so good & what perfume are you wearing". I laugh and proudly pull out my favorite hand sanitizer and people are shocked that a hand sanitizer can smell this great. In addition, I am a self described "germ-a-phobe" and hand sanitizer is my constant companion especially during our Colorado winters. In fact, both of my children have a bottle of this Method Sea Minerals hand sanitizer in their lockers at school. I am a huge fan of Method products (Especially the kitchen and floor cleaning products) but the Sea Minerals hand sanitizer is my favorite. If you have not tried it yet, you should grab a bottle next time you are at the store. I promise that you will not regret it!
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Method hand wash and have it on all off my bathrooms! It gently gets my hands clean and I feel safe using it on my 1 year olds hands. The bottle is so attractive that I don't mind having it out on the counter!
Meagan O.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this hand sanitizer. Works great and leaves my hands feeling clean. Would buy this again and more than likely will. I like this hand sanitizer more than I like the regular sanitizers that I used to buy!
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
Probably one of my most favorite hand soaps. I wrote a marketing paper on Method's line of hand soaps when I was in college. I still stand true to what I wrote. That being that I loved the brand, what it stood for, how it uses ingredients that aren't harmful to our environment. All the scents are fresh and after washing your hands, there isn't a residue after. My younger sister, who usually hates all the girly smelling hand soaps and hates the ones that leave a residue even loves it. She says that she likes how theres a fresh scent but it isn't overwhelming or offensive and after a while it fades away gradually.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I get freaked out by the amount of hand to hand interaction I have to have at my work. Unfortunately I also really hate the smell of hand sanitizer. I struggle because I have sensitive sinuses and most hand sanitizer that contains perfumes are too strong and give me a headache. This hand sanitizer is a life saver for me! It doesn't have an over powering smell of perfume or alcohol. The sea minerals make it perfect for me. I'm not sure how effective the hand sanitizing is, but I'm just going to assume that it kills all the scary things that lurk on people's hands.