BY METHOD #3 in Surface Care

Streaks? No, thanks. Shine? Yes, please.

If you’re under the impression that in order to attain a gleaming, streak-free shine on your glass surfaces ammonia has to be involved, you’re in for a real treat. There’s a green, clean alternative. Our plant-based powergreen® technology eliminates dirt, dust and pesky handprints—with no streaks or chemical stank. As we’re fond of saying, there’s a time and place for streaking. It just shouldn’t involve your glass.

Mint.
This ain't no mouthwash! Windows and mirrors clearly agree: the invigorating aroma of cool, crisp peppermint accented by a refreshing fusion of eucalyptus leaves and icy wild mint is a breath of fresh air.

• Where did you buy this?1 Answers
  • Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company? 3 Answers
  • I would love to try method glass cleaner. But no one I kn...3 Answers
method Glass + Surface Cleaner Mint

Start your review of method Glass + Surface Cleaner Mint!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elizabeth F.
Lexington
Purchased at: Target
I just recently switched over to natural cleaners but I think we will stick with Windex for glass cleaner, this one smells good but it leaves the glass streaky and with water spots. I was pretty disappointed since I'm a fan of all the other method brand products.
Cami N.
Chillicothe
I love to use this for my windows, mirrors, stove and microwave fronts. I know when I use this and my dog licks the window because he us excited someone is home I know he is safe. It's all natural non harmful. Anyone with animals or kids should use this.
Josseline G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the lavender scent! In addition to using it for cleaning, I add just a touch to sheets, pillow cases and drapes to give the linens and room a nice, fresh lavender aroma. Spray it on your hand first and just a bit works. I find fresh NATURAL scents lifts one's spirits. This does not happen with chemical scents in candles, cleaning products, etc. Eventually, I have found the chemicals obnoxious. Our bodies know what we should be inhaling.
Bryanna C.
This is a great glass cleaner that is ammonia free! It has a nice mint scent and it doesn’t leave my mirrors and windows streaky! Affordable and an all natural product! I would definitely recommend method products to anyone trying to use more all natural cleaning products in their home!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great scent, although I like their waterfall scent better. Love that it works on both glass and general surfaces. A brand you can trust that doesn’t contain harsh chemicals and at an affordable price!
Erin J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this glass cleaner. It’s made with natural ingredients and has no harsh chemical odors. The mint fragrance is subtle but fresh. It also does its job well. Gets my mirrors and windows clean every time.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product works really well! It didnt leave any streaks on my glass and left my windows looking so clear! However, this scent of this one is just too much for me! I prefer the Waterfall scented multipurpose cleaner!
Colton S.
Kansas City, MO
The peppermint smell is so unique in the cleaning world (at least from what I have seen & experienced) that this product immediately stands out! The scent is not overpowering. Perhaps a light citrus combined with would yield an even fresher aroma.
Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Let me start by saying I have a love affair with all the method products! I love going to target and picking out new foaming hand washes in different new patterned packaging! This glass cleaner works great on my bathroom mirrors!
Andrea H.
lexington, south carolina
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell of This! I usually just use my thieves cleaner as glass cleaner as well but I try and switch it up every once in a while so I don’t get bored of cleaning! Love this on mirrors in the bathrooms very clean scent
Brigitte P.
Is the scent strong or unpleasant?
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
How does this product compare to windex? Not only in price but also cleaning?
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Does this product leave streaks at all?
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Where do u purchase? Is it a store or through a company?

Kohl's