BY METHOD

born in the u.s.a.
get a little homegrown goodness with our limited edition hand wash. inspired by america’s diverse landscape, we bottled delicious scents like coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily, so you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink.

Victoria D.
Method is one of my absolute favorite brands! Though it is a little more on the expensive side, it's worth it in my opinion for a safe and cruelty-free product. I almost exclusively use Method hand soap now. The smell is amazing and it doesn't dry out your hands too much.
En B.
Method soaps and cleansing products are the way to go! I fully support their company's stance on eco-awareness and responsibility. I love that you can purchase refills, and their formulas are so spot on! Scents, amazing!! All of these and they have such competitive prices with other brands. I would give them 5 stars if only it wasn't so difficult to find a fully stocked store of method products!
Sarah C.
As someone who lives in Georgia, the Peach State, I particularly am interested in products that use real peaches or smell of peaches. The Peach scent can vary from product to product, and not always in a good way. This Peach hand soap smells great, and has not been drying my skin at all so far. I recommend it to anyone, from the South, or from other areas to try this soap. This is what a peach should smell like.
Emma A.
This soap smells SO GOOD! I really like using these method brand soaps because not only are they great soaps that wash and moisturize your hands, but they also come in super cute packaging! These sleek graphic designs make adding a usually mundane item to your bathroom seem like decorating! I usually pick these up at target! they have a great variety.
Maddie L.
Darien, CT
Can hand soap get any more delicious-smelling? I don't think so! This soap smelled like freshly cut peaches and lathered up nicely. It made washing hands enjoyable, especially in the cold months where the steam and soap would create a rush of peachy goodness every time I washed. A really fun product for those with a nose for good soap.
Emilie P.
Peotone, IL
Compared to Bath & Body works I really enjoyed this hand wash. It last much longer then the other brand and is cheaper. The scent does stay on you hands even after you wash the soap off, so even if you cook with something smelly, or like me work with smelly animals, it helps get rid of the smell. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jillian S.
Skokie, IL
This is the hand soap in our guest bathroom and I get so many compliments for the refreshing understated smell from this soap. There are times where I will come and wash my hands with this soap just because I love this smell. I also love how effective this soap is and how clean it makes my hands feel, even with a small amount.
Naomi S.
I really liked this product. It got my hands clean without being drying. The pump on the bottle worked well and didn't clog. I found the scent to be refreshing but not overwhelming. I find method products to be pretty reliable and this was no different. Plus it is more natural and good for the environment.
Kara B.
Beech Grove, IN
I love getting this hand soap at target. The #design is very appealing and it's not terribly pricey. I have very #sensitiveskin and this soap does not dry my hands out. A regular sized bottle typically lasts a while and the different #scents make it more enjoyable to make a new decision every time I shop!!
Michelle B.
Temple City, CA
I discovered the brand Method at Target a few years ago. I bought my first bottle in the clearance section because it was so cheap. However, I continued purchasing this amazing product due to the fragrance and creaminess. I enjoyed the more natural ingredients and will continue purchasing this soap.