BY METHOD

a fruit you’ll really fall for

we think people don’t pay enough attention to pomegranates. after all, they are rather quiet. that’s why we decided to devote an entire limited edition collection to this bright, ripe fruit. available in gel hand wash, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, air refresher + scented soy candle—you can try one or try all. just try them before they’re gone.

Cristina G.
I wish they would make this a permanent scent/product. Pomegranate has amazing health benefits to the skin. Plus, this smelled so good. All the method hand gels smell good. The best part is they’re all natural, non-toxic ingredients. I’m so rough with my hands and wash them several times a day more than the average person. Thus, I like having a product that is gentle and nourishing but effective at cleaning dirt, bacteria, and germs. Plus, the bottle is recyclable & BPA free!!!
Morgan S.
Love these! Have them in both bathrooms & my kitchen. They smell amazing and don't leave my eczema flared up on my hands. Also very affordable, I typically will buy at target
Hanen S.
Miami
This product is Amazing and extremely gentle on your skin. It gets rid of breath smells and extremely dirty hands. It is a little pricey but it doesn’t last long and you don’t need much.
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
I personally really enjoyed this product and scent. However, the scent is quite intense and I did have guests complain about how strong the smell was and how long it stayed on their hands after washing them. Needless to say, while I really enjoyed this product, I decided it was too fragrant for continued use.
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
I bought this on sale at Target and while I love the scent it left my hands feeling very dry. I probably would not pay full price for it if I were to buy it again and I would leave it in our guest bathroom since using it on a regular basis left my hands dry.
Megan K.
This has such a light, fruity scent, and I love the formula, which is not overdrying. The packaging on this is especially cute, which looked nice in my bathroom. My only complaint is the price, which is a bit high - but, when I consider how long this little bottle lasts my family of two + visitors (MONTHS), it's not bad.
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
I love the Method line of hand washes! They're a great company with great products. The pomegranate scent is one of my favorites- it's too bad it's limited edition. The price is extremely reasonable and definitely worth it. Wish it was an all the time scent!!!
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
Smells great. Mostly I love that they are safe and do not claim to use anything else to kill germs. I also love the design.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
It's smells so delicious and I got mine for $1.99 from marshalls the smell last for a while
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I really love this pomegranate method soap it smells amazing and is under five bucks