BY METHOD

IFBLANK(, Method Gel Hand Wash - Pomegranate) see more...

Megan K.
This has such a light, fruity scent, and I love the formula, which is not overdrying. The packaging on this is especially cute, which looked nice in my bathroom. My only complaint is the price, which is a bit high - but, when I consider how long this little bottle lasts my family of two + visitors (MONTHS), it's not bad.
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
I love the Method line of hand washes! They're a great company with great products. The pomegranate scent is one of my favorites- it's too bad it's limited edition. The price is extremely reasonable and definitely worth it. Wish it was an all the time scent!!!
Kourtney S.
I bought this on sale at Target and while I love the scent it left my hands feeling very dry. I probably would not pay full price for it if I were to buy it again and I would leave it in our guest bathroom since using it on a regular basis left my hands dry.
Britnie M.
Reno, NV
Smells great. Mostly I love that they are safe and do not claim to use anything else to kill germs. I also love the design.
Hanen S.
Miami
This product is Amazing and extremely gentle on your skin. It gets rid of breath smells and extremely dirty hands. It is a little pricey but it doesn’t last long and you don’t need much.
Morgan S.
Love these! Have them in both bathrooms & my kitchen. They smell amazing and don't leave my eczema flared up on my hands. Also very affordable, I typically will buy at target
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
It's smells so delicious and I got mine for $1.99 from marshalls the smell last for a while
Katelyn S.
I personally really enjoyed this product and scent. However, the scent is quite intense and I did have guests complain about how strong the smell was and how long it stayed on their hands after washing them. Needless to say, while I really enjoyed this product, I decided it was too fragrant for continued use.
Devon T.
Victoria, BC
This is a nice everyday hand soap, it has a very nice scent and cleans the hands well. This soap is also good in that it doesn't dry out hands so using it multiple times a day is fine. Perfect for bathroom and kitchen use.