method gel hand wash peppermint vanilla uploaded by Kaydee C.

BY METHOD

clean happy for the holidays

if we could wear our reindeer sweaters all year round without ridicule, we would. so, it’s no surprise that our holiday decorating extends to our sink. that’s why our holiday collection includes gel + foaming hand washes in two festive fragrances that conjure up images of candy cane cookies and sweet cinnamon apples. plus, our naturally derived, biodegradable formulas bestow a rich lather for fresh, clean hands. it really is the most wonderful time of year.

• For those with dry skin..does this make it worse?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? 3 Answers
  • I love method products and been looking for a good Christ...2 Answers
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
This is a great soap for the holidays! I put it in my bathrooms for when people come over for parties and it really spruces up the bathroom and the holiday spirit! It also smells amazing and acts a great decoration since the bottle is decorated! Love it!
Courtney T.
Both affordable and accessible, this product is great! These soaps come in various smells, but I prefer this one above all others. This scent is fresh and perfect for the holidays! I love the foaming pump bottle as well as the frothy feel of the soap.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
So fresh! I love this scent. I wish I can have it year round. It makes hand washing fun. I am a fan of method products. I tried many of their scents too but this one is perfect for the holidays. I would recommend it to friends especially to those who love peppermint!
Alyssa M.
The smell is a little overwhelming, and I want to immediately use some other soap to remove the smell. On the other side though, my roommate loves it. I suppose it is just a preference.
Amanda B.
I received this for Christmas from my mother in law. She has no clue what I like so she usually gets me the typical bath wash lotion sort if gift sets. This year she got me a method box set with a couple soaps. One of them was a cider apple hand soap which smells great around the holidays. This k me however, the mint vanilla, is such a weird smell I can't use it. I can't help but feel like I smell like toothpaste all over my hands after I wash them. I like this brand of soap, it cleans well and I love the foaming pump bottle. But this scent. Yuck.
Willow A.
Colton, OR
Where do I begin??? First off you can't go wrong using Method. Wonderful soap/products and wonderful company. I do prefer the gel over the foam. I feel like I have more on my hands and it suds up pretty fast. I always have a hard time picking out my favorite smell and usually end up in the soap isle for about 10 minutes trying to decide which one I want. But, this time it was a little easier since I saw Peppermint Vanilla. Two of my favorite smells together. Perfect winter smell. Can't say anything but great things. Gets your hands clean, fresh, doesn't dry out your hands and smells incredible. MUST. BUY. You'll even receive compliments from your guests after they come from the bathroom. It's that good:)
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I'm so sad that this is only a seasonal scent! I would love to see this scent year round, it is such a refreshing thing to take in. The formula of the gel hand wash is a little awkward, it's kinda thick for a gel wash, and it takes a bit of work to get off (especially if you get too much on your hands) I prefer the liquid foam formula, but this is really nice too! It can also be a tad pricey and hard to find, but I highly recommend for a nice, clean hand washing.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Method hand soaps are some of my all time favorites! They have a good scent without being overwhelming or perfumey. This is not my favorite scent of method, but it's a great wintery scent. Method is nice and gentle and I feel like it really gets my hands clean. It's a little more expensive than most hand soaps at Target but I think it's worth it because the product is great and the packaging is cute. I would recommend this soap to a friend.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
OH MY GOSH THIS SOAP. It is literally Christmas in a bottle, but not a deep, musky, cinnamon-y Christmas, oh no. This smells like snow and ice and winter and I love it! Whenever a guest uses this soap they immediately want to know the name and where to buy it. It's such a pleasant scent, but it's not overwhelming. You could use it as a kitchen soap and it would work perfectly! I can't wait for the Christmas season so I can stock up!!
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
Method products are my absolute favorite! I use their entire line around my whole home. I love the hand soaps because they smell very refreshing, I truly enjoy washing my hands with them. Not only do my hands feel super soft, but they smell VERY good. I find myself sniffing the scent from my hands long after washing. I have recommended these soaps to many of my friends and they love them too!
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Where can I buy this?
Molly A.
Where can you buy this brand at?
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
For those with dry skin..does this make it worse?
Loni D.
I love method products and been looking for a good Christmas scent. Does this have a really strong peppermint scent or is it more vanilla?
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
What store carries this exact product?