method gel hand wash mulled cider

by method

clean happy for the holidays

if we could wear our reindeer sweaters all year round without ridicule, we would. so, it’s no surprise that our holiday decorating extends to our sink. that’s why our holiday collection includes gel + foaming hand washes in two festive fragrances that conjure up images of candy cane cookies and sweet cinnamon apples. plus, our naturally derived, biodegradable formulas bestow a rich lather for fresh, clean hands. it really is the most wonderful time of year.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of method gel hand wash mulled cider!
Allison R.
Peekskill, NY
Love anything reminiscent of spice and cinnamon in the holiday season! Good product like normal but in a fun seasonal package and scent. Like the price for the size and ingredient list too. I recommend.
Arwa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Very cute packaging ! It feels like a little bit of luxury’s a very affordable price; the formula is gentle yet cleans well… will definitely repurchase again and again- love the philosophy of this company as well
Bethany M.
Lima, OH
This soap is amazing. The smell is so good but not too strong! It lathers really well and always leaves a very clean, fresh feeling! Definitely one of my favs!
Eileen M.
Minooka, IL
Absolutely love the way this smells. Stocked up on it so I could use it year round. Love how it makes my skin feel!
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
I love Method!!! They offer the best scents and great quality. The mulled cider smells exactly like the real thing!
Leah F.
I love method for coming out with fun designs and limited edition scents but I hate method for coming out with fun designs and limited edition scents. I didn't discover this one until I saw it on a clearance end cap in Target and now I wish I had bought more! The packaging is so bright and colorful it really cheers me up and the smell of the soap is really great! I wish I could find this scent in their refill packs! Method is such a great brand!
meghan G.
Rosedale, MD
I purchased a few of these for around the house and love them. The color is so much fun and the scent is great plus they aren't that expensive.

Looking for your answer?