BY METHOD

give peace a chance

inspired by wellness drinks, tea culture, artisanal ceramics + minimalist décor, this oh-so-calming limited edition collection offers the kind of serenity you can use every day. featuring ocean waves, white rose, chamomile lavender and ginger tea, each nature-inspired scent will make you want to om.

Hazel S.
Arlington , TN
I'm always on the hunt for a good hand wash for the guest bathroom, this one is always getting my compliments on this one. It is a bit more expensive than most but lasts long and doesn't dry your hands after every wash. Only reason I didn't give it a 5/5 is because I wish it was a bit bigger.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Got this soap at target on clearance and I fell in love! I love the smell of the chamomile lavender! It also doesn’t dry out my skin when using it, and because I have excema on my hands often this is a plus!
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
Love Love Love. When this went on sale, I purchased the rest that were left at the store. I am already a huge fan of the method brand and this particular soap is amazing. The smell is wonderfully relaxing, I wish it was not a limited edition hand wash scent.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love this chamomile lavender method hand wash it smells amazing and it’s under five bucks you can purchase it at target