method gel hand wash honeycrisp apple uploaded by Paige B.

BY METHOD

limited edition fragrance – get it while you can

we understand the appeal of biting into a sweet, explosively crisp apple. in fact, it’s the core inspiration for this limited edition gel hand wash, all-purpose cleaner with powergreen® technology, pump dish soap and 50 load laundry detergent. with a scent so fresh and fruity, you’d think these goodies just fell off the tree.

Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Very cute packaging ! It feels like a little bit of luxury’s a very affordable price; the formula is gentle yet cleans well… will definitely repurchase again and again- love the philosophy of this company as well
Rachel C.
Katy, TX
I love the smell of this soap. The packaging is pretty and love that you can refill them at home. The soap is effective and is a bit more expensive than the regular Dial soap. I would recommend it if you want to splurge on a soap.
Melissa C.
I have clean waterfall and I absolutely love it. I love method products. I love that it says on the bottle never tested on animals as well because I wouldn't support a company that harms animals. I'm glad that the bottle is also biodegradable which is helpful in creating less waste on this planet
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
This hand soap smells just like a honey crisp apple would taste. It makes my hands feel so soft while simultaneously making my mouth water. Method is such a great company and knowing that there aren't a lot of chemicals in it makes it so much better. Definitely worth the price!
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
I love this, love the scent! I keep it in my kitchen all season. Just like the honeycrisp apple it's really the best! Another great feature is it doesn't dry out my skin. Method is really a great brand for cleaning products!
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
First, let me just say the Method product line is one of my favorites! I use them every day. This particular scent was a first for me as part of a gift from my mom. The bottle design and operation is great, as are the consistency and light smell! Plus they look pretty wherever you place them. My only reason for four stars is the fact that I tend to dislike anything apple scented. Apparently my sweet mom hasn't realized this after 47 years lol. I will say, though, this is one if the nicer apple scents I have come across. Scent is realistic, not chemical. If I loved all things apple it would be a keeper!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I have been using the METHOD HAND WASH for some time and love it,the product line includes wonderful scents with imgrediebts I can depend on and feel cimfortable havimg in my home and sharing when guests arw over.
I love the way the HoneyCrisp Apple smells it is nit easy tio find,when I do find it let me tell you I make sure I stock up:-).
METHOD HAND WASH leaves my hands not only smelling great also feeling clean wirhout residue.
METHOD HAND WASH in my own opinion can be a bit on the higher pay scale I have noticed,so hence my score of 4.
I recommend this product it works great:-)
Cherrie B.
I get all method products at Target and me and my family use their hand and dish soap wuite regularly. I'm really happy that method does not test on animals ! But I'm not sure if all of their soaps are antibacterial and they are extremely drying! My grandparents came over and washed their hands each once and said that our soap dried their hands out very badly. We couldn't say anything because we knew they are hands were also very dry and cracked from our soap. It lathers and rinses well, and leaves your hands feeling nice and clean. I would recommend this for casual hand washers but for those of us who wash our hands with OCD like compulsion, I would recommend a lotion soap.
Ashley L.
Ridgeway, VA
I am a HUGE fan of apple scented products!!! This product is AMAZING, I also use the all purpose cleaner in the same scent. I love the brand and love that they use ingredients in the products that are safe, no harmful ingredients used. I have a pet and a toddler, so safe is what I look for. My toddler also has horrible allergies and asthma, we have not had any issues with using these products and it causing issues with him. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, go pick up some and try it!
Melissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Method, first of all, is a wonderful brand. My Mom and I always purchase their products. We wanted a fun summer acent so we thought "Honey Crisp Apple" was the right fit. We were glad to have chosen it because it smells so crisp and yummy!! Overall, I am highly satisfied and I would recommend if you care about scent and moisturizer in a hand soap! You can find these products at Target!
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
How do you like this smell?
charlee S.
Are method products only sold at target?
Julia B.