BY METHOD

Naturally Derived Hand Soap Biodegradable Formula Recyclable Bottle Made with 100% PRC Triclosan Free Hands can do amazing things. Perform surgery. Rebuild engines. Start tickle fights. While we dont know every application, we do know how to make soft, clean hands. our soaps are super gentleon your digits because they are made with naturally derived, biodegradable ingredients and contain vitamin E and aloe. Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic. Recycle for good karma. 1-866-9-Method; see more...

Kendall T.
Kendall T.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm a Target shopper so have tried my fair share of Method products. They are always economical and "get the job done". I mean that as a compliment! As a single, working mother, I am always grateful for my "tried and true" products that I can just pick up and know they are going to be to my standards, but within my budget. Method soaps and other cleaning products are always a great "go to". I picked up this hand wash in the Driftwood scent for the first time, to put in my pre-teen son's bathroom. He is at the age where he is wanting to steer clear of his mother's floral scents and smell more masculine. I picked this products up, knowing I would like the quality, but hoping he would like the scent! He did...so did I! Not too strong, but still a noticeable difference in the standard light scents that I'm used to, but still with the great Method product quality!
Michael J.
Michael J.
Farmington, MN
If your a guy and your looking for a hand soap with a "strong manly scent" this is it. I've always been a fan of the cedars, teak and driftwood fragrances. They have that woodsy smell that isn't too piney. Definitely a great soap for a bachelor or to use on your side of the sink. Be careful though, it smells so good your significant other will be caught using it. Mark my words.
Presley I.
Presley I.
Love the smell! This (and all method soaps) seem to last longer than other hand soaps I've purchased before. With it being cheaper and apparently lasting longer, I feel like I'm getting a good deal buying method hand soap. I bought in store at Target. Definitely would recommend to others. I love that the method company is cruelty free!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Method hand soap is one of the best products around! They have a variety of beautiful scents! Driftwood is amazing and one of many favorites! Method is also known to be a trusted natural product to safely use for your family. This is a brand that I will always recommend for anyone who wants good quality, beautiful smelling hand wash!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
This isn't the scent I use, I use Method Fig & Rhubarb. I like the exotic, earthy smell. I also know with Method that cleaning myself is not so much destroying the environment as some brands of soap. I even like the shape of the wash as it's not so boxy (read "sexy") and it's bottom heavy for when I get down to the last few pumps.
JoAnn S.
JoAnn S.
Tulsa, OK
I love the fresh scent of this hand soap and the clean feeling it leaves me with. It is very affordable but feel very luxurious. I really enjoyed using this product and did not regret throwing it in my basket at the last minute in Target! Very good household hand soap that everyone should have in at least one of their bathrooms.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
West Des Moines, IA
I love Method hand soap because a little goes a long way, it isn't hard on the hands, and the price is right.

This particular scent is amazing - very masculine.

I have one small complaint - leaves a brown color in the sink if you use too much and don't rinse it down - like my preschooler does every time she washes her hands.
Lilli G.
Lilli G.
I always love method's packaging-- it's simple and doesn't junk up your counter. This soap is in the most used bathroom in my house, and everyone who uses it comments on how nice it smells. The only drawback is that it's rather pricey for hand soap. One bottle lasts me a month being used anywhere from 3 to 8 times a day.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the natural, earthy and vanilla-y scent. Not too floral, so boys like it too. :) Leaves your hands feeling clean and smelling fabulous. I use this soap in my bathroom and the lemon version in my kitchen. I kinda like mixing up my soap scents because I tend to get bored quickly, but I'd totally buy this one again!
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
I do not like overly scented hand soaps! This was a perfect balance of a delicate and light but musky smell. It doesn't overpower other scents you may be rocking (perfume, etc.) but is a nice fresh smell! The soap itself is a perfect daily hand soap. Always have on hand in my bathroom, kitchen and laundry sinks!!