method Gel Hand Wash - Designed for GoodBotanical Garden uploaded by Lauren V.

method Gel Hand Wash - Designed for GoodBotanical Garden

Designed For Good For The Love Of Clean&Trade; Naturally Derived Biodegradable 100% Recycled Plastic At Method, We Believe In Design As A Force For Good.&Nbsp; Which Is Precisely The Inspiration Behind Our `Designed For Good'&Nbsp; Hand Wash.&Nbsp; The Naturally Derived, Biodegradable Formula Comes In Two Unique, Nature-Inspired Fragrances That Remain Constant While Evolving Original Designs Tell A Series Of Thought-Provoking Stories. `Designed For Good' Is A Platform That Allows Us To Partner With Design Stars, Charities And Others Who Share Our Commitment To Caring For People And The Planet. Botanical Garden Despite Our Grand Desires, Very Few Of Us Are Lucky Enough To Have Sprawling Manicured Gardens. What We Do Have Is The Scent Of The Botanical Garden Of Our Dreams, Full Of Spider Lily, Water Lotus, Bamboo And Lush Moss. It&Rsquo;S Almost As Good As The Real Thing. Except We&Rsquo;Re Still Without A Place For All Our Nude Sculptures. Recyclable Packaging Is Made With 100% (Pcr) Recycled Plastic Naturally Derived Formulas That Leave Hands Feeling Clean And Soft Premium, Specialty-Inspired Fragrances Decor-Inspired Tear Drop Bottles, Shrink-Wrapped In Eye-Catching Designs Biodegradable Formulas That Contain No Dirty Ingredients Including Parabens, Phthalates, Triclosan, Edta Or Animal By Products Made In The Usa Cradle To Cradle&Reg; We Are A Cradle To Cradle&Reg; Business Recognized For Our Environmental Product Design And Green Business Leadership. Bottle Design And Graphics Are Subject To Seasonal Change see more...

Cory H.
I love this soap! I originally bought it for the adorable design for the kids' bathroom and because we love Method products! But the smell is so spring-y! It really smells beautiful and I like the natural ingredients! Favorite spring-time find!
Lauren V.
Okemos, MI
I started buying this soap because it's triclosan free. about a year ago I started having problems with my thyroid and some studies shows that this chemical in a lot of antibacterial soaps can cause problems with your thyroid. I love it. and the botanical gardens is my favorite scent, it doesn't smell as synthetic and some as some brands and you can smell it long after using it
Janet W.
Granville, OH
This soap smells really nice and the bottle is super cute. I don't feel like it gets my hands any cleaner than any other soap, but still is nice.
Melynda B.
Copemish, MI
Smells so very good, I like it and it is a cute container I love this product a lot would suggest product to anyone
Justyna B.
Really like this brand, feel like a bit luxury, smells amazing for long time. Works effectively, does not dry out skin
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this at?