BY METHOD

born in the u.s.a.

get a little homegrown goodness with our limited edition hand wash. inspired by america’s diverse landscape, we bottled delicious scents like coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily, so you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the sink.

Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Very cute packaging ! It feels like a little bit of luxury’s a very affordable price; the formula is gentle yet cleans well… will definitely repurchase again and again- love the philosophy of this company as well
Abby T.
Grass Valley, CA
This hand soap is one of my favorites. I am always looking for a soap that works well without drying, and this hits the mark for sure. I also love the playful packaging on every bottle. It is a much better purchase than the bargain brands. I would buy this again, and recommend to a friend!
Kristina L.
Evansville , IN
Method hand wash is a fantastic brand. I say that because I love the look of the packaging and I haven't run into a scent that I haven't loved.
The smell is very important to me because it stays for quite some time, and the desert lily smells wonderful.
The dispenser is easy to use and I've had no issues with it.
The brand always has a fun, colorful design for the bottle which brightens any kitchen or bathroom.
The lather is great with the gel, though I typically prefer a foam soap.
This is a brand I will continue to use and I can't wait to see what smells they come up with for the holidays!
An S.
Naples, FL
I tried this about 6 months ago, while visiting someone who had just moved into their new home. I had to use the bathroom and saw this nice little bottle on the sink. The fragrance was light and delicate and nice. After washing my hands I noticed the fragrance stayed on my hands for a while. I prefer washing my hands with something like this. Later on, I did some online research about the brand and learned that it is very much in line with how I feel about saving the environment. Very environmental friendly! My kind of brand. Not too expensive. The gel hand soap is even gentle enough for my little dog. I have started to buy the hand wash for my own home, as I run out of other brands.
leah s.
brookville, OH
I love the smell of this. Fresh and springy, but not too feminine so my husband doesn't mind it. My children also have eczema and it doesn't break their hands out in a rash.
LILIANA H.
Hey everyone! I wanted to let you guys in on something I recently discovered that I love, now I know it's a household product and I usually talk about makeup but I've been loving this product. It's the method gel hand wash, this product is in the scent desert lily and it's the best floral scented soap and it's light enough that you will love it even if you're not always a fan of floral scents. Every time I use this my hands feel extra clean and feel super fresh and NOT dry that I will never hesitate to rebuy this. I love this product and I think you guys should try it out as well and let me know what you think!
I simply adore this product Method gel hand wash in desert lily. You too can grab a little homegrown goodness with this limited edition scent. Made with naturally derived ingredients like aloe + vitamin e, it has a refreshing formula that doesn't contain any dirty stuff like parabens, phthalates or EDTA. plus, desert lily's delicious scent is inspired by america's diverse landscape coastal redwood, southern peach and desert lily. Now you can take a cross-country trip without ever leaving the shower.
What more could you want.
Alison J.
Saint Paul, MN
Desert lily hand soap smells so delicious and with any Method product it works! I normally buy Method at Target but this soap i got on clearance at T.J. Maxx. Score! It smells so nice for summer and it's easy for my kids to use. Ive bought many Method soaps and I will continue to purchase. The smells are so nice and I love trying all the new scents. I recommend this soap, brand, and scent. Love!
Andrea G.
I love when Method releases limited edition hand soaps. They often smell heavenly and the price point is reasonable. I found this one discounted and snagged it up. As always, it smells great and my hands feel clean and smell nice after using it. I keep it in the kitchen.
Megan H.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a sucker for Method products. Not only do they smell good and have cute packaging, but they really do a good job and I have never been disappointed. What I loved about this product was the smell and clean feeling. Sometimes soaps that are thick can be almost dirty and gritty feeling rather than clean. I would definitely recommend!