method Gel Hand Wash uploaded by Emma J.method Gel Hand Wash uploaded by Miranda W.method Gel Hand Wash uploaded by Dijana I.

method Gel Hand Wash

soap s job is to clean.  not kill.  so why do so many brag about their 99.99% death rate?  if microbes can t take it, what makes you think your hands can?  do yourself a favor. try our non-toxic, triclosan-free hand wash.  cleans like heck.  smells like heaven.  and no one has to get hurt. Triclosan Free. Biodegradable. No Animal Testing. Recycle.  Always. . see more...

Sarah T.
Sarah T.
I love this hand soap. Although I have it in the bottle not the refill. I love the way it smells. It cleans very well. I also love the fact that the bottles they come in are 100% made from recycled plastics. And tells you on the back to recycle for good karma.
Candace H.
Candace H.
I have tried three different scents and liked them. Sweet water and grapefruit are my favorites. I like that my hands get clean without drying and that it is better for the environment with less packaging and better ingredients.
Grace O.
Grace O.
Minneapolis, MN
Love method products! Their soap bottles not only look nice on my counters, but I love the scents and reusable options the have! The bottles are super easy to reuse and I find that to be one of the best parts of the product!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
This handwash is the best! It is free of all the nasty chemicals that are in other handwashes. I love it so much I buy the regular bags now!
Waterfall scent is my personal favorite!
Emma J.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Method! I buy quite a few other their products. I love that they're a more natural brand that's easy to find and has products that truly work. I've had many different scents of their hand soap and I've loved almost all of them. They get my hands clean without leaving them stripped of moister. It's super convenient that they have big refillable bags so now I don't have to buy as many small bottles. I'd definitely recommend
Tami B.
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
Very nice and light soap. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. The smell is just enough without being too overpowering. It's inexpensive. This product is available at target or online. The French lavender is the best smell.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
Method soap is our soap of choice! The scents are always amazing. They leave your hands soft and not dry like other soap brands. The have created soap to soap perfection! I recommend method to every household
Tad T.
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
Works great cost is reasonable packaging is decent compared to other similar brands this is one of my favorites I will be getting it again and recommend it to everyone no complaints at all go get some.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This hand wash is my fave. I really love the scent. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I love how I can buy refills and I don't have to it a new bottle every time
Dijana I.
Dijana I.
It's good. I wish it smelled better but it's good for your hands. Especially for kids. I like that it's naturally derived so I feel safe.