method Gel Hand Wash uploaded by Emma J.method Gel Hand Wash uploaded by Miranda W.method Gel Hand Wash uploaded by Dijana I.

method Gel Hand Wash

soap s job is to clean.  not kill.  so why do so many brag about their 99.99% death rate?  if microbes can t take it, what makes you think your hands can?  do yourself a favor. try our non-toxic, triclosan-free hand wash.  cleans like heck.  smells like heaven.  and no one has to get hurt. Triclosan Free. Biodegradable. No Animal Testing. Recycle.  Always. . see more...

Cali H.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Review for: Sweet Water more...
This stuff smells like heaven and leaves my hands feeling cleaner than any other soap I've tried. I swear I get excited to use the bathroom because then I get to wash my hands!
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really nice hand soap. The scent is really nice and i like that i can use my own bottle and refill it when its empty. I dont use much soap to get a good lather. I highly recommend this product.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Method! I buy quite a few other their products. I love that they're a more natural brand that's easy to find and has products that truly work. I've had many different scents of their hand soap and I've loved almost all of them. They get my hands clean without leaving them stripped of moister. It's super convenient that they have big refillable bags so now I don't have to buy as many small bottles. I'd definitely recommend
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very nice and light soap. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. The smell is just enough without being too overpowering. It's inexpensive. This product is available at target or online. The French lavender is the best smell.
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
Method soap is our soap of choice! The scents are always amazing. They leave your hands soft and not dry like other soap brands. The have created soap to soap perfection! I recommend method to every household
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
Works great cost is reasonable packaging is decent compared to other similar brands this is one of my favorites I will be getting it again and recommend it to everyone no complaints at all go get some.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This hand wash is my fave. I really love the scent. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I love how I can buy refills and I don't have to it a new bottle every time
Amanda P.
South St Paul, MN
I wash my hands a lot. A LOT. So I need a hand soap that doesn't dry out my already parched skin. But I also can't stand that greasy, sticky feeling of "moisturizing" soap. Method Hand Wash foams up nice, rinses clean and doesn't dry out my hands.

Our favorite is the lavender. It smells amazing and does leave a faint scent, but I like that. The bottle's design is beautiful and utilitarian. It has a wider base which is great for my three-year-old because it's harder to tip over. The refill bag is a brilliant idea. It brings the cost down and produces less waste. I also love that this brand isn't tested on animals.

I have used everything from the very cheap (Joy) to the very expensive (Caldrea) and this easily wins as my favorite.
Melia S.
Mesa, AZ
I really like Method products, but really love this little refillable soap pack because of it's smart design. It has a small spout so that there's no waste and you can refill pretty much any standard sized liquid soap dispenser with it. At the Targets that I've been too I've only seen a few different scent varieties, but it probably depends on where you live? I imagine you'd have more variety online too. It really doesn't matter to me though because the smart design is just such a win!
Christina S.
Red Bank, NJ
I love buying Method hand wash. But it can get pricey, and really, do I really need to keep buying more and more of the soap dispensers bottle things? So refilling my containers makes way more sense from the perspective of easy on the wallet and easy on the landfill. I like the unscented best; this formulations scores a 3 on the Cosmetics Safety Database. I consider this a pretty good balance of safe and budget friendly.