BY METHOD

soap s job is to clean.  not kill.  so why do so many brag about their 99.99% death rate?  if microbes can t take it, what makes you think your hands can?  do yourself a favor. try our non-toxic, triclosan-free hand wash.  cleans like heck.  smells like heaven.  and no one has to get hurt. Triclosan Free. Biodegradable. No Animal Testing. Recycle.  Always. . see more...

Emily K.
Sartell, MN
Review for: Sweet Water, Refill, Cucumber, Refill, Pink Grapefruit, French Lavender, Cucumber, Refill, Green Tea Aloe, Sea Mineral, Hand Wash 34 fl oz, Refill, Sweet Water, Green Tea Aloe, Refill, French Lavender, Pink Grapefruit more...
Absolutely love the Method brand a hand soap. The bottles are stylish to have sitting the next to the sink, all of the varieties smell wonderful and they are very effective at making sure that hands are clean. I love that I can pick it up at Target when I am doing my shopping. I also really appreciate that I can buy bags of refill instead of buying new soap AND dispensers every single time that we are out. Highly recommend.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Very cute packaging ! It feels like a little bit of luxury’s a very affordable price; the formula is gentle yet cleans well… will definitely repurchase again and again- love the philosophy of this company as well
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Method! I buy quite a few other their products. I love that they're a more natural brand that's easy to find and has products that truly work. I've had many different scents of their hand soap and I've loved almost all of them. They get my hands clean without leaving them stripped of moister. It's super convenient that they have big refillable bags so now I don't have to buy as many small bottles. I'd definitely recommend
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really nice hand soap. The scent is really nice and i like that i can use my own bottle and refill it when its empty. I dont use much soap to get a good lather. I highly recommend this product.
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Sweet Water more...
This stuff smells like heaven and leaves my hands feeling cleaner than any other soap I've tried. I swear I get excited to use the bathroom because then I get to wash my hands!
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very nice and light soap. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. The smell is just enough without being too overpowering. It's inexpensive. This product is available at target or online. The French lavender is the best smell.
Milena R.
miami
Review for: French Lavender more...
I love it I use all the time I think it is a great soap. The packaging is great and it the soap is very effective ! It smells amazing and is a great price I would recommend it to everyone! #cleanandfresh
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This hand wash is my fave. I really love the scent. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I love how I can buy refills and I don't have to it a new bottle every time
Amanda P.
South St Paul, MN
I wash my hands a lot. A LOT. So I need a hand soap that doesn't dry out my already parched skin. But I also can't stand that greasy, sticky feeling of "moisturizing" soap. Method Hand Wash foams up nice, rinses clean and doesn't dry out my hands.

Our favorite is the lavender. It smells amazing and does leave a faint scent, but I like that. The bottle's design is beautiful and utilitarian. It has a wider base which is great for my three-year-old because it's harder to tip over. The refill bag is a brilliant idea. It brings the cost down and produces less waste. I also love that this brand isn't tested on animals.

I have used everything from the very cheap (Joy) to the very expensive (Caldrea) and this easily wins as my favorite.
Melia S.
Mesa, AZ
I really like Method products, but really love this little refillable soap pack because of it's smart design. It has a small spout so that there's no waste and you can refill pretty much any standard sized liquid soap dispenser with it. At the Targets that I've been too I've only seen a few different scent varieties, but it probably depends on where you live? I imagine you'd have more variety online too. It really doesn't matter to me though because the smart design is just such a win!

back