BY METHOD

get that new room smell

forget that expensive remodel, our enlightening range of scented soy candles look and smell so beautiful they’ll transform every room in the house. the sleek, colored glass containers complement any style, while our five nature-inspired fragrances—from fresh “apple slice” to herbaceous “beach sage”—appeal to even the pickiest nose.

5 oz / 24 hour burn time.

Madison S.
Cary, NC
Absolutely amazing!!! Gives off an amazing scent and it lingers! The lavender is my favorite smell. I was nervous that it would be overpowering but it's perfect!!!
member-0ed02e1c7
Riverside, CA
I love love this candle. It smells so amazing and it makes you fell so calm and relaxed with it's scent. I love to purchase them for my friends as gifts
Kenna S.
I love that this candle is soy. The French lavender is smells so heavenly good. Perfect for the morning or night time. I love all the soy candles.
Victoria P.
This smells so good! I am trying to use more cruelty free products and this was the first thing. It cleans well.
Brittanie W.
Gresham , OR
I love these candles. They don't have an overbearing scent or after scent but do make your home smell wonderful
Amanda B.
Jacksonville , FL
Smells great hate how smoky it is when you blow it out but does the job and keeps my house smelling fresh
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Love love love the smell of this candle ! Doesn't burn super fast, which is a huge plus! Very effective!
Stephanie T.
Vancouver, BC
Such a relaxing scent! And not over powering. Love lighting this as night or during a bath. Candles are a must around my household, and for the price of these candles you can't go wrong!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Where can I buy these?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I believe these are sold at Target? Are they any good?
Anya R.
Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a new lavender candle. I have the air freshener version of this scent by Method and like it. How does the candle compare?